Barbara Corcoran on "The Shark Tank"
I figured I would start with my favorite Shark, Barbara Corcoran. She is a very successful real estate investor from New York City. From starting out with a loan of only $1,000.00 She built it into an empire She later sold for $66 Million. Barbara is also a very successful writer for More Magazine, The Daily Review and Redbook in which She writes a column for. Corcoran has also written several books, does speeches and started numerous ventures since her early days.
Her businesses are reportedly doing doing over $5 Billion
in sales. Corcoran's net worth is estimated at around $1.5 billion and growing. Including her Real Estate Investments, her Shark Tank Investments are starting to add up, FAST.
She is very active with an extremely busy schedule including her speaking engagement's in with she is in Very high Demand.
Barbara Corcoran Investments on Shark Tank Season OneList of all Companies Corcoran has invested in. Corcoran invested in the most opportunities of the entire Season (by far) making Her the "Top Shark for Season 1".
Successful Deals Barbara Did In Season 2
Barbara Corcoran Successful Shark Tank Deals Season 3
- Nardo's Natural - Barbara secures a deal for $75k for 50% of the business.
- The Smart Baker - Barbara gets in the baking business for $75k for 40% stake in the company.
- Boot Illusions - Corcoran gets a 55% majority share in the business for $100,000.00
- Villy Customs - Corcoran partners with Mark Cuban and buys 42% of the bike business for a combined $500k.
- Wild Squirrel Nut Butter - Makes a deal for $50k and 40% of the business.
- Mix Bixini - Gets the deal for $50k and 25% of the company
Successful Shark Tank Deals Season 4
- Buggy Beds - Becomes only the second company in Shark Tank History to get all 5 Sharks to go in the same deal with each other. The Sharks pay a combined $250k for a 25% stake in this company.
- Beer Buckle - Barbara goes into the buckle business for $50k and 51% controlling interest.
- Cousin's Maine Lobster - The cousin's make a deal with Corcoran for $55,000.00 and a 15% stake in the lobster business on wheels.
- Ice Chip's Candy - Mark Cuban and Barbara Corcoran team up and buy a 20% stake in the company for a combined $125,000.00.
Barbara is very active online and if you follow her on twitter you will see she still is doing what she loves to do. Sell Real Estate. Where does she find time to still list Homes For Sale and run multiple businesses at the same time? Your guess is as good as mine, but she finds the time to keep it all together as She continues to expand her empire.
Barbara Corcoran's Official Website
Barbara Corcoran on Twitter
Find Barbara on FaceBook