Mark Cuban - Shark Tank

Mark Cuban on Shark Tank Show

Billionaire Shark Tank Investor - List of Shark Tank Investments


Yes Mark Cuban is married
Mark Cuban and Wife Tiffany Stewart
 Mark Cuban happens to be someone I've followed all the way back into the late 90's when he sold Broadcast.com to Yahoo.com for a whopping $5.9 Billion in yahoo stock. Marks timing was at the height of the dot-com boom and just before the dot-com bust. At the time, Broadcast.com had revenues of approx. $60 Million a year that Yahoo paid roughly 100 times revenue and set-up Mark Cuban for life.

From this investment and several other very good investments to follow, Mark Cubans net worth ranked him #459 on the Forbes.com list of the "Worlds Richest People" in 2011. With $2.3 Billion Dollars in assets, what's a guy to do with a few billion dollar payday? If you're Mark Cuban,you go shopping for a $40 million Gulf-stream V jet and set a Guinness Book of Records with the "largest single e-commerce transaction" over the Internet.

Mark Cuban Buys The Dallas Mavericks

In early January of 2000, Cuban takes some of that "funny money" paid from yahoo.com stock and buys a solid business and majority stake in the Dallas Mavericks for $285 million. Mark never having any intentions of becoming a passive Owner of an NBA Team, has been an active participant on the sidelines from day one. If you have ever watched the Dallas Mavericks games over the past decade, sometimes it's hard to tell if Mark Cuban is a basketball player out of uniform and not the owner of the team. He has so far amassed as close as I can tell, somewhere around& $2 million in fines imposed by the NBA. Mark clearly wears his passion for the game on his shoulders much the same way he conducts business on the National Hit T.V. Show "The Shark Tank".

Mark Cuban had this luxury yacht custom built
Mark Cubans Custom Built Luxury Yacht

Mark Cubans Reality T.V. Show

In February 2004, Cuban started his own reality t.v. Show called The Benefactor. The Show was a six-episode series involving 16 contestants trying to win $1 million cash. Around the same, time a few other Billionaires Donald Trump and Richard Branson also came out with their Reality Shows. Personally I liked all three and wished Mark would have stayed around for a few more seasons.

True to Mr. Trumps personality, and all these years later, he is still fighting with Mark on Twitter on what seems like a regular basis. Trump just cut down The Shark Tank Show for being pushed back to 9 p.m. on Friday nights. This latest twitter punch was a few days after Shark Tank broke its records and had the highest ratings the Show has ever had. Looks like Trump got Trumped on that one, again. Clearly The Donald is starting to get a little worried that Mark Cuban and the Shark Tank Show is getting the last laugh in this decade-old feud.

Mark Cubans Companies

The number and diverse businesses Mark Cuban has invested in is staggering. A large list of other investments is on Mark Cubans Wikipedia page. Some of the bigger properties he has invested with is the Landmark Theatres and Magnolia Pictures. He's also the chairman of the cable network AXS TV. Cuban also somehow finds time be the chairman at HDTV that he has a nice stake in that company as well.

Mark Cuban On The Shark Tank T.V. Show

Mark Cuban first appeared on The shark Tank in Season 2 along with a few other new sharks Jeff Foxworthy and Kevin Harrington. Mark ended up investing in four new businesses as a result of the few Shark Tank episodes he appeared on.
 

List of Mark Cubans Deals on the Shark Tank in Season 2

  • Toygaroo - buys 40% of the business for $200k with partner Kevin O'Leary.
  • First Defense Nasal Screen - Partners Kevin O'Leary & Daymond John for 750k with 30% equity.
  • Tippi Toes - Buys for $100k and gets 30% of the business.
  • Hy-Conn - Cuban pays $1.25 million and three years of employment @ $100k per year. NO DEAL Cuban and Jeff Stroope were not able to close the deal. Apparently Mark wanted to get a licensing agreement and Jeff wants to manufacture the Hy-Conn in house.

  • Mark Cuban Successful Deals Season 3

    • Painted Pretzel - First deal on the Shark Tank Season 3 which Mark paid $100k for a 20% equity stake in the pretzel business.
    •  
    • M3 Girls Designs - Goes in w/ Lori Greiner & Robert Herjevic for $300k for 30% equity.
    •  
    • Air Cork / Wine Balloon - Mark partners with Lori for $400k and buys the entire company w/ 2% royalty.
    • Litter - Deal with Daymond John and Mark for $80k for 51% of the business.
    • I Want To Draw A Cat For You - Cuban buys a 33% stake for $25k in the cat drawing guy.
    • Tower Paddle Boards - Gets the deal for $150k and 30% stake.
    • Miso Media - Buys for $300k and a 8% stake in the company.
    • Clean Bottle - Buys 8% for $60k.
    • EZ VIP - Daymond John goes into the deal for a 15% equity stake for $150k.
    • KissTixx - Cuban spends $200k for 40% of the business.
    • Uni-Key Technologies - Mark and Kevin O'Leary spend $400,000.00 and get a 40% stake.
    • Villy Customs - Barbara Corcoran & Cuban buy 42% of the custom bike business for a combined $500k cash.
    • LollaCup - Mark partners with Robert Herjevic for 40% of the business for $100k.
    • Billy Blank's "Dance With Me - Mark and Daymond John split $100k for 50% of the business.

    Successful Deals Mark Cuban Has Made In Season 4
    • Buggy Beds - Mark invests with all 4 of the other Sharks for $250k combined and gets a 25% stake in the buggy beds business. Only the second time in History of the Shark Tank has this happened.
    • Surf Set Fitness - Mark gets a deal for $300k and 33% of the indoor surfing business.
    • Rock Bands - Daymond and Mark partner for a combined $100,000.00 for 40% of this popular Brand Name.
    • Posture Now - Invests $100k for 30% stake in the business.
    • Ice Chips Candy - Mark decides to make a wise investment with a couple of ambitious Grandma's for $125,000.00 for a 20% equity stake.
    • Living Christmas Tree - Mark Cuban is now in the "Living Christmas Tree Business" with a 40% stake in the company for only $150,000.00.
    • Hot Tot Hair Products for Kids - He goes this one alone with a $75,000.00 investment and gets a 40% stake in this soon to be very profitable business.
    • Game Face Tattoo's gets a deal with Lori Greiner and Mark Cuban for a combined $450,000.00 with a 35% stake in this business.
    • Teddy Needs A Bath gets a deal with Mark Cuban for $100,000.00 and 30% of the teddy bear cleaning bag.
    • The Smart Wheel invention by the Inventioneer's gets an investment from Cuban and Robert Herjevic for $100,000.00 and 30% equity for their Smart Product.
    • Nuts n More Peanut Butter also gets a deal with Mark and Robert Herjevic for a combined $250,000.00 and 30% of the business.
    • Simple Sugar Scrubs gets an investment of $100,000.00 for a 33% equity stake from Mark Cuban.
    • Cool Wrap Gift Bags completely gets bought out by Mark for $250,000.00 and will pay Jeffrey Miller a 3% royalty fee on all future profits.
    • Stella Valle Jewelry Line gets $150,000.00 investment of $150,000.00 for a 35% stake from Mark and Lori Greiner.
    • ShotGun Shell Bobbers walks out of the Shark Tank with $80,000,00 and has a new billionaire business partner that now owns 1/3 of the Hunting/Fishing Business.
    • Misto Box Coffee Club has a new twist for delivering coffee to your door who now has Mark Cuban as a business partner with a $75,000.00 investment for a 30% equity stake.
    • KaZAM Balancing Bikes gets Mark and Barbara Corcoran to invest a combine $300,000.00 for 32% in this very interesting bike that teaches kids to ride.
    • Tom n Chee Grilled Cheese Franchise also hooks Barbara and Mark for $600,000.00 and only have to give up 15% of the equity to make the deal.
    Total: Mark Cuban invested in 18 new products throughout the entire Shark Tank Season 4 Episodes.

    Just a little added note on Season 4. I have always been impressed with Mark Cuban but even more so in how he has handled himself this season. You could walk in there selling tooth picks and still have a chance to make a deal. Not because of the product itself but because of your attitude and determination to succeed. Remember Steve that draws cats for a living? "Failure is NOT an Option". It's a trait that each and every contestant listed above clearly has demonstrated.

     Mark Cuban invests in People and seems to put the money part way down on his list of potential investment decisions.

    How To Contact Mark Cuban

    Mark is very active online and really easy to stay in touch with. Mark Cubans Blog gets updated at least a few times a Month while his Twitter account has over 4000 tweets and over 1,250,000 followers. Cubans Facebook page also has a lot of good current info.

    You can always find him here if you happen to go to the Dallas Mavericks

    30 comments:

    1. Hi Mark, My name is Aaron Cargle I have a product that I would be greatful for if I could possibly get you to take a look at to see if it seem like a great idea to you.The product is called "Stay Cold Beverage" I have did some research and the ones that I saw have to be plugged in and the idea that I have for mine is that you freeze it. You can't walk around with one that plugs in but the on that is frozen you can and it will keep your beverage colder a lot longer so that you can enjoy it better. If you could send me an email address or any other address that you have I would love to send you a drawing of my idea to give you a better idea of what I am talking about. My email address is lilcc9@gmail. com Thanks in advance for your time.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Anonymous5:18 AM

      ++Good day Mark, I am Riaan Geere from South Africa (Port Elizabeth), I have an excellent idea for a fishing rod, which you will find nowhere, I will appreciate it if you can assisted me with my idea, or just could advice me on how to get to work with it, It would be a great honor to work with you. If you can please send me your e-mail address or a address where I can send you a drawing of my design, I will be glad to send it to you.
      You can get hold of me via e-mail on, rgeere@gmail.com or telephonically on 082 379 5493 / 082 061 9146.
      Hope to hear from you soon..
      Kind Regards
      Riaan Geere

      ReplyDelete
    3. Anonymous6:01 PM

      Mr.Cuban, My name is Joey Palmieri and I am currently a Junior in high school. I would like to get in touch with you directly. I am looking for the opportunity to receive advice and helpful information from you. I can go into greater detail via email. My email is palmieribaseball33@gmail.com. I appreciate your time in advance. Thank You

      ReplyDelete
    4. Anonymous3:30 PM

      Greetings Mr. Cuban,
      My product idea is on the "The Shark Tank Zone" website at number 98 with 52 votes.
      It is probably the closest thing to your favorite investment with sports: (The Dallas Mavericks).
      I just wnated to know if this is the best way to reach you so I can give more details about my product.
      Thank you in advance for your time.
      I look forward to hearing from you.
      Very Respectfully,
      Tony H.
      tonysh11@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hello Mr. Cuban,

      My name is Mark also and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I am not real good at this computer stuff so I hope you get this. I have an idea for two items, one is for canine training and the other for children's potty training. Yeah you read right. I trained dogs for 15 years and my kids for 20. Kids and dogs are similar, kids just less fur. To the point. I don't know where to start or how much money I will need. They are just in my head for now. I don't know who to trust either. So what the hell, it doesn't hurt to ask. If you do recieve this and if you are so inclined? My e-mail is dicocco382@gmail.com and my cell is 412-480-2815. You can call any time. I fell off a ladder and broke my wrist. So I am out of work for a while. Thank you for your time.............Respectfully Mark DiCocco

      ReplyDelete
    6. We would love to have Mr. Cuban take our Mixed Fitness Artist and Mixed Fitness Center to the next level. We heard he is a fitness enthusiast and he would surely know how MixedFitnessArtist.com and MixedFitnessCenter.com could stand above the rest.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Mr. Cuban,

      We are developing a scalable software platform that could be bigger than Broadcast.com. Who would be the contact person in your organization?

      Contact: Ruddymm@gmail.com 303.888.4498

      Regards,
      Michael Ruddy

      ReplyDelete
    8. Anonymous12:16 PM

      Hi Mark,

      Would like for you to check out www.videoauditionsonline.com for possible positioning on AXS TV. What a great idea you have for AXS TV and timeed perfectly for a show such as www.videauditionsonline.com my website is www.jaymcdaniel.net and email: jmcdan@rtmc.net

      Love Shark Tank and your continuing success in all endeavors. Would like to partner with your owning most of the rights for development funding as the potentil for a small percentage 15 - 20 percent for my present and continued efforts. Former radio and tv host and network executive. Best to your continued efforts and continued success.

      Jay McDaniel

      336 581 3663
      jmcdan@rtmc.net
      www.jaymcdaniel.net
      www.videoauditionsonline.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. Anonymous4:43 PM

      Mark,

      I have an idea but need help with making it happen. I have had over 13 surgeries and have been in the hospital over 30 times in the last 5 yrs. I would like to make a device that would allow all hospital and doctors to view your medical records at once. I get sent to many different doctors and they all want records. It runs me hundreds of dollars to do so. I would like to have a chip that has everything in it with my medical history that could be updated by each doctor or hospital visit. Something that is water proof and that can be worn on a wrist or necklace. I believe this can be done. Please help.

      amymlee76@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. Anonymous12:45 PM

      hello mr cuban ny name is joseph loukota sr.i have an ideal way to build a fuel free car.i would love to show you how but not in this letter.will explain when we meet in person.i thank you jn advance sir .pokerjoe8@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. Anonymous8:37 PM

      Hi.Mark
      I want to buy cars to export to Haiti. I need 20000 dollars. Your Money will be secure. You will hold the title of the car. When the car is sold. I wire or deposit the money in your account and you deliver the title. You will make 10% of your investment every month or 47.5 % of the profit. I will donate 5 % to Saint jude Hospital every month and that is not negociable. My email is sergio_morales@yahoo.com. I will put 20000 of my own money.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Anonymous8:14 PM

        yes ill give you the money just give me a route number and sign some legal forms that i will email to you.thanks m.c.

        Delete
    12. Dear mr.cuban
      I am Edriyas Beyene I'm 16 my birthday is on August 19th 1996, I'm from Ethiopia.I am raised in Atlanta Georgia I live in the worst parts of Atlanta.The reason I had wanted to contact you is because I have an invention that will make me a millionairea , I am tired of seeing my parents struggle in life only to see me become successful, so I beg you to contact me as soon as possible, thank you for your time .....
      By the way I watch shark tank every Friday EdriyasBeyene@Yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. If you like Basketball this is for you. The “Perfect Arc” is a Basketball training aid that develops the athlete’s shooting ability. After practicing with this device the players develop a
      natural arc on the ball which results in less blocked shots and better shooting
      percentage. How many times have you heard a coach yell “Put more arc on the ball.”
      This device will train the players to shoot naturally and put the proper arc on the shot.
      It helps develop muscle memory when the guard is removed for continued shooting improvement.
      This training aid can be used at all levels of participation.
      It can be installed in just a matter of minutes and can be easily stored.
      The product is made with poly-carbonate a material that will last for many years.
      This product has a patent pending.
      There is not another product that compares with “The Perfect Arc” and this product has proven results. You can expect to improve field goal and free throw percentage by 12 to 15%. This is a statistic everyone would love to accomplish. Please partner with me and we can make this product a tremendous success. E-mail smith3462@bellsouth.net

      ReplyDelete
    14. Anonymous6:46 PM

      What i have to offer you, will be one of the greatest investment known to history, get ahold of me at zisachris@yahoo.com, thank you. Hope to talk soon.

      ReplyDelete
    15. DEAR MR. CUBAN,

      I am a Special Education Teacher, however, 13 years ago, a student accidently, pulled my chair and I broke my neck. I have dealt and I am still dealing with a political unjust system with the California Worker's Compensation System...No worries not writing you for you to solve the system, a few prayers... I will take if you would pray.

      I am writing cause weekly I watch your show, and I grow weekly as an Educator, as a human being. and as a long ago Entrepreneur. Thirty years ago I was awarded Entrepreneur award from President Roosevelt's Son James through my University: Chapman University in Orange, CA.

      Some day with a more lessons to retrain my brain from hitting my head I will write my story and I know my story will touch many and help people, especially, struggling individuals with disabilities. Until then I keep the fires going for my future with real souls that touch my life. You are one of the souls...The love you have for your Son, for your family, for your players, for your business is beyond words....

      Honestly, at first I watched the show.. one: to recapture that drive I have in me that got me the award in the first place, then secondly, because I have a great friend, that used to be my doctor. I ran his support group in Beverly Hills for Chronic Pain and for his patients with an awful illness RSD> which I will make a film about individuals cursed with this evil illness. (My film professor told me Meg, no a student will not do this film you have come up with an idea for, you will, and you will make it cart blanche at Chapman...even if it takes you ten years to get out of workers comp you will make this film...(NEXT YEAR will be ten years) This doctor, has your spirit, and looks like you somewhat. I was intrigued how you two reminded me of each other, so honestly, began watching the show only because of this! I did not know who you were, nor did I know the other sharks.

      Every week I tell myself write, and I answer myself, "Meg you cannot write worth beans..." However, today watching the Christmas Tree segment on Rent A Tree, not only did you bring tears to my heart you gave me the determination to write you regardless, of disabilities. I knew I had to write you...( A Secret, I was injured badly, but I have always been an Irish Story teller...so even if I did not hit my head I would have probably not gotten to the point even if I did not hit my head.)

      You see with a business eye, but never seem to forget to look in the souls ..especially if their business will help humanity.

      Dr Lawrence Ross Miller is my dear friend, he is married to a Cedars DR. Azita Far they are both pain Management Docs... and they have twin toddlers, and Larry has two grown boys by his first marriage.

      Thank you for reminding me of his driven spirit as a doctor, the resemblance was intriguing, and the year plus I have watched your show, I have grown and learned several business ways and life lessons you all have taught me, and from your belief in human kindness.

      www.artwanted.com/gemmai

      https://www.facebook.com/MargaretMurrayGemmai

      Thank you,
      Kindly,
      I pray your Son's skin condition is better.
      Margaret Jeanne "MEG" Murray



      ReplyDelete
    16. Dear Mr. Cuban,

      Back to school means back to germs. My product is the Coughy Cup. It's nothing more than a paper coffee cup with a plastic lid and a filter. The Coughy Cup captures, contains, filters and kills 99.9% of germs & viruses. This means the germs and viruses stay in the cup and not in the air, on your hands, body or others. The technology is simple. We use the same face mask filters used by doctors during surgery along with an antiviral. Simple yet so very effective. Pass the Cup, Not the Germs. Not Sharing is Caring.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Dear Mark Cuban,

      I am a freshman in college majoring in Business Administration. I am enrolled in a Management course that I have to present my personal business idea in. I have created an idea/product that will revolutionize the sports fan experience while attending a sporting event/game. I know that you are the right person to contact because of the background that you entail. This idea/product can be created and start to be a success in a matter of minutes if you agree to be the first to introduce it into the NBA with the Dallas Mavericks and then move it around to all stadiums for every sport because it is that demanding. This product revolutionizes the supply and demand factor for a sports fan. If you would like to learn more about this idea/product please contact me at tgibbonsv@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    18. Anonymous12:15 PM

      All you people looking for a hand out make Americans look bad. Go get a job and work hard and it will pay off. Im 21 and know that. Mr Cuban didn't get where he is today by looking for a hand out. He worked hard

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Anonymous5:49 PM

        To you sir, i say kudos,great observation, the handout as you so much say,let me ask, are you self employed now? if so i commend you, i too am selfemployed, however the savvy that it takes to get his dream off the ground is not in my fortay. So, my best play is to speak with someone who will atleast hear me out and tell me if i have a shot at something greater.

        Delete
    19. Dear Mark, I have heard you talk about your son's eczema and want to share with you about our daughter'recovery. Now age 16, when she was 11, we took our daughter to National Jewish Medical Center in Denver for what has proven to be the only successful treatment for her severe eczema. She suffered for 11 years, from birth to age 11. Her hands and feet would crack and bleed and she was always scratching. Today, she is a happy, healthy teenager . I hope you get this and if your son is still suffering, I urge you to look into National Jewish. Also, there is a summercamp called Camp Discover in Minnesota for kids with skin disorders. It is funded by the American Dermatologic Association. Our daughter has attended for several years. Camp has proven to be a huge part of her healing process. I wish a healthy and happy life to your son, Jake.

      ReplyDelete
    20. well, the coolwraps website is not selling anything one year after Mr. Cuban bought the company. It's Dec 2013 now.

      ReplyDelete
    21. Anonymous5:45 PM

      Greetings Mr. Cuban, I along with several others are here presenting our thoughts in some cases our investments,in most our dreams of being an entrepreneur. We see you on television,we see you in the stands,we love the life and the business you uphold and represent, Freedom by hardwood,Hardwork by choice,cause to retire and live on beaches and the like could have been your choice,but you wanted better. This is always commendable. So with out further ado, I too type here,not knowing if it will reach you desk,email or even an affiliate of yours. Well's here to hoping \-/ (cheers). I wish to present to you an idea which I think it's the wave of the future, I do not have a patent just a dream that could probably by crushed nonetheless,, an ambition that needs to be heard. I was watching this motivation video someone posted in Facebook, it stated that most people will die with ideas to make money keep to themselves. I atleast want to know I tried, I expressed, I told someone and why not someone who embraces the entrepreneur spirit, and that continuing drive to succeed. Ok, enough of that,I told you how great I think you are, Please, a second, a day, a month...God forbid a year. I would love to receive an email for you. So , I can set up a call. I would love to present my idea. I don't know if you read this blog,so I'll try another method to contact you as well.Be Blessed. DP Dphallaz13@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    22. Mr Cuban
      Please take a minute to review the following self funded venture that can be a technology that can be beneficial to the hotel, rental condo's, residence, buildings, airline, train, endless business. My company is Pest Eradication Technology (PET) has applied and been granted qty 2 patents for a chemical free way to eradicate most all insects.
      PET has self funded our own research and have received the patents, identify the necessary technologies to build a working prototype, worked closely with established patent attorney and have identified contract manufacturers and this has all occurred over the last 4 years. We are seeking a strategic partner for us to develop the prototype and test the efficacy of our product.
      Pest Eradication Technologies (PET) is developing a set of technologies which will allow for a device to kills pests without detrimentally affecting the surrounding environment, requires little training or advanced skills from the operator, and requires minimal time to operate. The goal of this technology build a prototype and to address the pest control markets’ need for an intermediate and low impact solution. We could license the technology after we build the prototype and show that it is safe and environmentally friendly. PET seeks equity investment by an investor to share the costs for development and demonstration of a prototype device that can be used to kill insects such as bedbugs and cockroaches, doing so using patented technology expressed in U.S. Patent #7,626,187.
      While this wide range in means of insect eradication is protected by the patent, PET has studied and performed research and development that is now directed toward use of ultrasonic energy applied from an emitter that causes insect to resonate and collapse in presence of high frequency acoustics. A similar frequency could be applied to destroy insect eggs. PET now wants to design, fabricate, test, and evaluate a prototype device that is optimized for target insect eradication using an ultrasonic emitter. Looking forward to hearing from you. John jy@funprojex.com

      ReplyDelete
    23. Anonymous2:51 AM

      Wow, really so many people are actually pitching to Mark Cuban on this blog? What do these hopeless people think? Mark will read these comments section and give them a call. There are certainly better (and closed) ways to reach out to him (facebook, twitter), than to put your business idea (if it has any merit whatsoever) on the comments section here!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Who are you to be judge and jury. You don't know where Mark Cuban is looking and not looking; ask Matt Damon's wife. Mind your business.

        Delete
      2. Anonymous12:39 PM

        anything that is legitimately associated with cuban would be a better way to pitch to him. id guarantee he has better things to do than to be looking at his blog.

        Delete
    24. Mark Cuban is the BEST in the TANK and Lori is the NEXT BEST! Damon is the WORST! Dunno why they don'g just get rid of him. He's USELESS!!!

      ReplyDelete
    25. Warren(serving the air force) Nelson3:18 PM

      Hello my name is warren nelson I love the show but I understand these are hard times and I understand because I'm in the air force and they don't pay that well. But ppl come on. I'm sure more than half the ppl on here have probably not went to the banks first and majority of you probably are not trying to do everything you can before asking a billionaire. First thing before going to someone as a last resort do everything possible and even after you fail you keep trying. Because someone will notice you trying first before not doing anything at all and then asking a billion. Yes everybody wants to be rich.but most of the time you work for it first.

      ReplyDelete
    26. Mr. Cuban, I know you are a car guy!....We just completed a 6 minute demo reel of some of my work (see attached a low resolution mobile version). Please download a HD version at Vimeo https://vimeo.com/88095608. Working with several large corporations as well as being the persona for Advance Auto Parts affords me the opportunity to bring many vendors on board. I am respectfully requesting your consideration on any future projects. I have several ideas I would like to discuss with you. Thank you for your time and consideration.
      Respectfully;
      John

      https://vimeo.com/88095608 short demo reel

      ReplyDelete