Mark Cuban on Shark Tank Show
Billionaire Shark Tank Investor
|Mark Cuban and Wife Tiffany Stewart|
Dallas Mavericks for $285 million. Cuban, not having any intentions of becoming a passive Owner of an NBA Team, has been an active participant on the sidelines from day one. In fact, if you have ever watched the Dallas Mavericks games over the last decade, sometimes it's hard to tell if Mark Cuban is actually a basketball player and not the owner. He has so far amassed close to $2 million in fines by the NBA for forgetting he's not on the roster. Mark clearly wears his passion for the game on his shoulders, much the same way he conducts business. He is used to winning and will continue to do what ever he has to do until he eventually wins.
|Mark Cubans Custom Built Luxury Yacht|
Mark Cubans Reality T.V. ShowIn February 2004, Cuban started his own reality t.v. show called The Benefactor. It was based over a six-episode series involving 16 contestants trying to win $1 million cash. Around the same time a few other Billionaires Donald Trump and Richard Branson also came out with their own shows. Personally I liked all three shows but as time has shown Mr. Donald Trump and "The Apprentice" won that battle. True to Mr. Trumps personality, and all these years later, he is still fighting with Mark on Twitter. Trump just cut down The Shark Tank Show for being pushed back to 9 p.m. on Friday nights. This was a few days after Shark Tank broke their own records and was the highest ratings the show has ever had. Looks like Trump got Trumped on that one, again. Clearly The Donald is starting to worry that Mark Cuban and the Shark Tank Show is getting the last laugh on this decade old battle.
Mark Cubans CompaniesThe number and diverse businesses Mark Cuban is involved with is staggering. A large list of other businesses Cuban is involved which can be seen on Mark Cuban's wikipedia page. Some of the bigger properties Cuban has invested with is the Landmark Theatres, and Magnolia Pictures. He is also the chairman of the cable network AXS TV. Cuban is also chairman of HDTV which has helped Marks net worth substantially.
Mark Cuban On The Shark Tank T.V. Show
Mark Cuban first appeared on The shark Tank in Season 2 along with a few other new sharks Jeff Foxworthy and Kevin Harrington. Cuban ended up investing in four new businesses as a result. His biggest single deal so far was with HY-CONN for over a million dollars with no other Sharks involved.
List of Mark Cubans Deals Made His Debut in Season 2
Mark Cuban Successful Deals Season 3
- Painted Pretzel - First deal on the Shark Tank which he paid $100k for 20%
- M3 Girls Designs - Goes in w/ Lori Greiner & Robert Herjevic for $300k for 30% equity.
- Air Cork / Wine Balloon - Mark partners with Lori for $400k and buys the entire company w/ 2% royalty.
- Litter - Deal with Daymond John for $80k for 51% of the business.
- I Want To Draw A Cat For You - Cuban buys a 33% stake for $25k.
- Tower Paddle Boards - Gets the deal for $150k and 30% stake.
- Miso Media - Buys for $300k and a 8% stake in the company.
- Clean Bottle - Buys 8% for $60k.
- EZ VIP - Daymond John goes into the deal for a 15% equity stake for $150k.
- KissTixx - Cuban spends $200k for 40% of the business.
- Uni-Key Technologies - Mark & Kevin O'Leary spend $400,000.00 and get a 40% stake.
- Villy Customs - Barbara Corcoran & Cuban buy 42% of the custom bike business for a combined $500k cash.
- LollaCup - Mark partners with Robert Herjevic for 40% of the business for $100k.
- Billy Blank's "Dance With Me" - Mark and Daymond John split $100k for 50% of the business.
Successful Deals Mark Cuban Has Made In Season 4
- Buggy Beds - Mark invests with all the Sharks on this one for $250k and 25% stake in the company. Only the second time in History of the Shark Tank has this happened.
- Surf Set Fitness - Gets a deal for $300k and 33% of the indoor surfing business.
- Rock Bands - Daymond and Mark partner for a combined $100,000.00 for 40% of this popular Brand Name.
- Posture Now - Invests $100k for 30% stake in the business.
- Ice Chips Candy -
- Living Christmas Tree -
Mark Cuban invests in People and seems to put the money part way down on his list of potential investment decisions. I'm starting to warm up to Kevin O'Leary a little bit more and beginning to believe he's not nearly as bad as he tries to act. I still believe he can learn a lot from Mark's negotiating skills.
How To Contact Mark CubanMark is very active online and really easy to stay in touch with. Mark Cubans Blog gets updated at least a few times a Month while his Twitter account has over 4000 tweets and over 1,250,000 followers. Cubans Facebook page also has a lot of good current info.
Dallas Mavericks is Mark Cubans most notable business.