Shark Tank Deals - List of Companies - Season 1

List Of All Deals Done On The Shark Tank - Season 1

Find all the successful companies that got deals on The Shark Tank Show - Season 1

season 1, episode 1, first one on Shark Tank
Mr. Tod's Pie Factory was the very first
business to enter the Shark Tank
This is a list of all the deals completed with the Sharks in Season 1. The companies the Sharks invested in are in the order in which they were shown on The Shark Tank Show. Barbara Corcoran was by far the most active Shark Tank Investor by a wide margin investing in a total of 15 new business opportunities for her. Kevin O'Leary was the most unlikely Shark to get a deal with while investing in only 7 new businesses. Interestingly, all the deals O'Leary made were also with other Sharks involved in the deal.



List of Successful Shark Tank Deals Completed In Season 4


Barbara completed a total of 15 deals from Season 1 in which 7 were done with no partners.
List of deals Barbara Corcoran has made on the Shark Tank
.


Daymond John invested in a total of 10 new companies in Season 1in which he bought 2 of them with no other Sharks. List of all the deals Daymond John has made on the Shark tank.
Harrington bought into 9 companies and 3 of them on his own.
List of all the deals Kevin Harrington has made on the Shark Tank.
Herjevic invested in 8 new companies in Season 1 and only 1 all by himself.
List of Robert Herjevic deals he has made on the Shark Tank.
O'Leary invested in 7 new companies in Season 1 in which he partnered with at least one other Shark in All The Deals. List of deals Kevin O'Leary has made on The Shark Tank.

All Successful Deals Completed In  Season 1 - Season 2 - Season 3 - Season 4

3 comments:

  1. My Shield Corp is worth Billions very soon
    Numerous Videos on Youtube
    Require investors/mainly Angels TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO MR. D. JOHN AND MS. C.I WATCH YOUR SHOW ALL THE TIME I RESPECT ALL THE SHARKS, I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT YOU INVESTED IN AND THATS MR. TODS PIES. I AM A BUSINESS WOMAN AND I HAVE A VERY HIGH CUSTOMER GOOD RATING WITH CHURCHES ALWAYS DELIVER ON TIME. I SAY THAT TO SAY THIS I ORDERED FROM MR. TODS AFTER I WAS WARNED BY SO MANY PEOPLE, BUT I DID IT ANYWAY BECAUSE I SEE OPRAH, SHARK TANK PICTURES WITH THIS MAN AND HOW GOOD THE PIES ARE. I KNOW YOU CANNOT BABY SIT ALL YOUR BUSINESS BUT NOT ONLY DO YOU NEED A BABY SITTER FOR MR. TODS PIES YOU NEED A NANNY, A BIG MAMA AND A CHURCH MOTHER TO MAKE SURE HE SENDS OUT HIS PAYING CUSTOMERS PIES OUT ON TIME. I ORDERED PIES ON MAY 6, 2013, AND THE MONEY WAS TAKEN OFF OF MY CREDIT CARD AND I AM SITTING HERE WATCHING A SHARK REPEAT. I HAD TO GO AND ORDER FROM CAKE BOSS. HE HAS A SHOW AND THERE IS A PERSON TO ANSWER THE PHONE. IS THIS PLACE STILL OPEN, THEY DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE I HAVE EMAILED AND CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES NO ANSWER MAIL BOX FULL. I DID NOT WANT TO GO THIS ROUTE BUT I ORDERED OVER 50.00 WORTH OF STUFF AND HERE IT IS MAY 23, 2013, NOTHING YET!!!!!!!! I SENT HIM A EMAIL AND I STATED IF I WAS OPRAH, ETC. YOU WOULD NOT TREAT ME LIKE THAT. ALL I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THIS PLACE, IS IT CLOSED, DID SOMEONE GET SICK. I LIKE SWEET THINGS BUT I KNOW IT WILL BE SWEET TO ME IF YOU NOTIFY MR. TOD AND LET HIM KNOW THAT THE BAD REVIEWS IN NYC ARE SO BAD NO ONE WANT TO GO THROUGH THIS SO I WISH YOU WILL LET HIM KNOW THAT NON FAMOUS PEOPLE MAKE THE BEST CUSTOMERS.. I WANT MY MONEY.. JMH, NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your information towards to list of companies

    ReplyDelete

Shark Tank Custom Search