Entire List for Shark Tank Season 4
Mark Cuban still seems to be the most likely Shark to make a deal if you can think fast on your feet, while Kevin O'Leary has still yet to make any deal within the first 4 episodes. Lori Greiner so far looks to be Very Hungry for more new unique product's for Her Show on QVC and Daymond John, we'll he's always ready for a good deal when he sees one. Robert Herjevic seems to be slowing down a bit in what he is investing in, but it's always smart money when he does. Barbara Corcoran wasted no time in investing in two different inventions again in the first episode of season 4 and is off to a Great Start in finding more very unique products and services to add to her growing collection of Successful Shark Tank Products.
Episode 401 on ABC
- Coat Chex - is the Ticket-less coat check-in developed by Derek Pacque while attending Indiana University. Derick comes as close as you possibly could with making a deal with Mark Cuban when his teacher advises him against it.-
- Bev Buckle - is a Beverage Holder built right into a belt buckle. The inventor of this super cool invention is Jay Kriner who ends his presentation to the Sharks with a mighty "Ba-BAM".
- - Deal Barbara Corcoran for $50,000.00 and a 51% stake in the new business.
- Body Walking - Todd Miller is the inventor of this new massage therapy using your feet too give the perfect back rub.-
- Buggy Beds - Traps for bed bugs entrepreneurs Maria Curcio & Veronica Periongo had the Sharks eating out of their hands on this one. HUGE Shark Tank Deal with All The Sharks Mark Cuban, Barbara Corcoran, Kevin O'Leary, Daymond John and Robert Herjavic for a combined total of $250,000.00 and 25% stake in the Bed bug Business.
Episode 402 - aired 9/21/2012
- SurfSet Fitness - is a Indoor Surfing Board that's just like riding a surf board on water. The creators of this very impressive invention are Mike Hartwick and Sarah Ponn who have made $150,000.00 in the last 4 months just giving lessons. All the Sharks want a piece of the surf board business and the offers come flying in. In the end Mark Cuban closes the Deal for $300,000.00 and 30% of the surfboard fitness business.
- Alpha M - Learn how to dress for success with this six-disc DVD series developed by Aaron Marino. With most Sharks probably already paying someone to do their wardrobe shopping for them it's a -
- eCreamery - is a place where you can make your own personalised Ice Cream and get it sent directly to your door. The owners and creators of eCremery Abby Jordan and Becky App, also can design personalized labels for your new creation. -
- CateApp - is a privacy app that could be called the Cheating App that hides information on your cell phone. Neal Desai the owner of the CateApp Technology, is a tough negotiator with the Sharks that leads to better offers. In the end Daymond John and Keven O'Leary make a Deal for $75,000.00 and a 30% combined stake equity in the business.
- Featured Shark Tank Update:
- Element Bars owner Jonathan Miller initially turned down all the offers from the Sharks before making a Deal with Kevin Harrington. To say that customized energy bars have become a big success would be an understatement. The Element Bars can now proudly say they have sold over 1 million personalized energy bars.
Episode 403 - aired 9/28/2012
- Liz Lovely Cookies is a Healthy Cookie alternative that are vegan and gluten free. Liz & Dan Holtz come very close to making a deal with the Sharks after reveling they have just under a million dollars in sales last year. but in the end it was
- Rock Bands - This is probably not what you are thinking because the Rock Band Brand sells healing stones that you wear on a Band. But Lee Dahlberg has the exclusive rights to the name "Rock Bands" as a Brand and that makes the name worth more then the actual product.
- Deal with Daymond John and Mark Cuban for $100,000.00 and 40% of this very unique brand name.
- FuzziBunz - is a quality reusable diaper like non other you have ever seen. It's such a unique product that Tereson Dupuy has had major problems with other company's ripping off her invention. -
No Deal(make sure you are buying the Original FuzziBunz product and not one of the many fakes who have copied Tereson's invention)
- Posture Now - Helps with your posture wearing this unique strap. Deal with Mark Cuban for $100,000.00 and 30% of the posture business.
- Shark Tank Update
- Tower Paddle Boards inventor Stephan Aarstol who made a Deal with Mark Cuban in season 3 has got quite a success story to tell after being featured on the Shark Tank Show. Going from lifetime sales of $100,000.00 all the way up to projected sales for 2102 put at $1.5 million.
Episode 404 - aired 10/5/2012
- Back 9 Dips - A Chicken Dip Recipe with all white meat chicken breasts invented by David & Nique Mealy. Daymond John calls this the "Chicken Slurpee" for dips. The Sharks start dropping off like flies when miraculously two of them come back in an close the deal.
- Deal - Lori Greiner & Robert Herjavec for a combined $150,000.00 for a 25% stake in the chicken dip business.
- Lift Hamper - is a Clothes Hamper that makes it possible never to have to bend over again. Invented by Marvin Phillip who was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers and ended up messing up his back which lead to the creation of the Lift Hamper.-
- Bag Bowl - With this invention you can take plastic bags and turn them into bowls. The creators Brian & Kevin Fleming have so far invested $40,000.00 of their own money trying to bring the bag Bowl to market. - Deal with Lori Greiner for $40,000.00 and a 33% stake in the business. Exactly what they were looking for.
- Zomm - is a Wireless cell phone/ Key Finder that Henry Penix has invented and it's on track to do over $7 million in sales for 2012. It's a great product but something smells a little fishy to the Sharks. -
No Deal ---
- Featured Update
- Villy Customs is the custom bike shop owned by Fleetwood Hicks that made a deal for $500,000.00 with Mark Cuban and Barbara Corcoran from last season. Hicks says his website was slammed with over 85,000 visitors with just the first 24 hours after being seen on the Shark Tank. Needless to say he has been busy building custom bicycles ever since.
Episode 405 aired 10/12/2012
- Cozy Bugs - Pillowcase Dresses were created by Aly Lessor who got the inspiration from her daughter. The Cozy Bugs pillowcase dresses have been such a big success selling over $30,000.00 worth in just 30 days.- Deal with Daymond John for $50,000.00 and a 30% stake in the pillowcase business.
- Wired Waffles - Waffles that are wired to make you go fast. Think of an energy drink that you eat may best describe the Wired Waffles that Roger Sullivan has invented. -
- The Spatty and The Spaddy Daddy was created by inventor Cheryl Rigdon to help scrape small containers out completely clean. This simple little devise will save you money from the first time you use either the Spatty or the bigger Spatty Daddy.-
- Marz Sprays - Is a terrific way to take pills and vitamins in a spray able form. The Inventors is the Father/Son Team Brandon & Keith Marz that already has over a million dollars in purchase orders for the Marz Spray products.- Deal with Lori Greiner for $200,000.00 and 25% of the vitamin spray business with an option to buy back option of half the stock for 4 times her investment.
- Featured Shark Tank Update
- Games2U from Season 2 is one business that I bet the Sharks wished they wouldn't let get away. The two brothers David and Stu may of not made a deal with the Sharks on the show but managed to land several big deals from other investors watching. They are now on track to do over $9 million in just 2012 alone.
Episode 406 - 10/19/2012
- PRO-NRG - Here's a new Protein Drink with no caffeine or sugar promoted by Brandon Jacobs the NFL Star and the owner Tania Patruno. So far the sales look impressive with over $125,000.00 in sales within the first few months. Deal with Daymond John for $250,000.00 and a 30% equity stake in the Pro-NRG Protein Drink Business contingent on a deal with Bad Ass Energy.
- Cousins Maine Lobster - signature lobster rolls served from a food truck in Los Angeles. The two cousins Jim Tselikis & Sabin Lomac started a food truck serving Lobster from their home State Maine. They fly in fresh Lobster on a daily basis and it seems California cannot get enough racking up $150,000.00 in just the first two months.
- . Deal with Barbara Corcoran for $55,000.00 and a 15% equity stake in the Lobster Business from Maine.
- EcoNutsSoap - Eco Cleaning Products uses an organic natural soap berry found in the Himalayas you can use for your laundry soap. Entrepreneurs Mona Weiss & Scott Shields With projected sales of $250,000.00, the future looks bright for this all natural way to do your laundry. Robert Herjevic is the only Shark that makes them an offer but he wants 50% of the Eco nuts Business in return. Mona tells Robert for that much of a percentage he better be willing to spend 16 hours a day working for the company. It's a very memorable moment from all of the Shark Tank episodes when Robert is faced with getting a real job and having to go to work. -
- Freaker USA - is a colorful drink insulator with a colorful owner Zach Crain that's freak en awesome. Zach wants to end whats known as the moist handshake effect when shaking a hand of someone drinking a beverage without his Freaker wrapped around the bottle. Perhaps whats really freaken awesome is the fact Crain has already sold over $300,000.00 worth in the past year and is already in over 200 retail stores. Maybe a little to freaky for the Sharks.
- Featured Update Kisstixx from Season 3 in which Mark Cuban invested with the KissTixx inventors Dallas Robinson and Mike Buonomo. This lip balm takes a kissing partner to really make the product work, and as a result it's been flying off the shelves as the perfect way to get someone to willingly kiss you. You can now find the KissTixx product in over 1000 retails stores across the country or you can order online.
Episode 407 - 10-26-2012
- Focus Designs - makes an electric self-balancing unicycle, or SBU Self Balancing Unicycle, that really looks cool to ride. On a single charge the Inventors Daniel Wood & David Martschinske say yo can go up to 10 miles. So far they have sold the first 100 SBU units with a $1800 price tag. Deal Kevin O'Leary and Robert Herjevic for a combined $300,000.00 investment for a 33% equity in the Self Balancing Unicycle.
- Frozen "Cool Treats For Dogs" - The Bear & the Rat Frozen treats for dogs include flavors such as "Bacon Peanut Barker" and "Banana Peanut Barker." Matt & Meg Meyer so far have sold $30,000.00 worth of these cool treats for dogs. -
- Scrub Daddy is the Smartest Scrubber in the World (period). We have smart phones and even smart refrigerators these days, so why not a smart scrubber that makes doing the dishes a whole lot easier? I don't know why I love this particular invention so much, probably because I never thought someone could ever invent a scrubber that I would consider smart.
- Yes, I really do own a few Scrub Daddy's along with a host of other Shark Tank Products (I use what's made here to help cover acquiring more of my favorite products) and the Scrub Daddy is without a doubt my most favorite product to show off and demonstrate to who ever happens to come over. If your not a Shark Tank Fan before you come over, you will be before you leave :). It's just one of those things you have to see to believe and when you do, you will want a few of your own. The Scrub Daddy is just too cool and will ultimately go down as one of the "Most Successful Products Ever Seen on The Shark Tank Show", that my prediction!
- The Sharks all agreed that the Scrub Daddy would become a huge success and the offers came flying in from all side's of the tank. Aaron Krause the inventor of the Scrub Daddy and sole patent holder of the smart scrubber, finally accepted a Deal with Lori Greiner for $200,000.00 with a 20% equity stake in the Scrub Daddy Business, double the money Aaron was originally looking for. Fantastic Deal!
- The Shemie - Is a modern undergarment nothing like the olden day slips. Shelton Wilder, the creator and owner of The Shemie, has just launched this business after another similar one in which she had a partner ended up going under. With a Brand New Line, Shelton hopes to get the Sharks to invest in her start-up business. Unfortunately it was a little too new and there was
- Featured Shark Tank Update:
- LollaCup has a new spin on the sippy cup business with their new creation the Lollacup. Entrepreneurs Hannah and Mark Lim, the inventors of the Lolla Cup, made a Deal with Mark Cuban and Robert Herjevic for $100,000.00 and a 40% stake equity in the Lollacup business. The sales quickly climbed over $350,000.00 within a few months from first appearing on the Shark Tank and is now available in over 300 retail stores across the country.
Episode 410 on ABC 11/3/2012 (Week 8)
- No Fly Cone is a big cone-shaped flytrap you place right over dog poop to attract and catch flies. It's actually a really good idea and product design that you could use several types of attractant's under the No Fly Cone. Unfortunately the inventor Bruce Gaither, may of kept the Sharks attention more focused towards how good dog poop works and as we all know, Sharks do not like dog poop.
- The Cool Wazoo is a baby diaper changing pad, a swing cover, shopping cart cover, car shade and a sun blocker all rolled into one. The Cool Wazoo is one of those products that's just cool. Ginelle Mills the Entrepreneur behind The Cool Wazoo, came in the Shark Tank as determined as Anyone that has ever been on the Show that She was going to get a deal and would not leave until she did. Yes, this is pitch is a classic and will go down in History as one of the most determined contestants that was turned down by all 5 Sharks, but in the end walked away with exactly what she was looking for. Ginelle's pitch to the Sharks is one of those that's worth watching again and again. Deal with Lori Greiner for $65,000.00 and a 35% stake in the Cool Wazoo. "Great Deal Lori" :)
- Plate Topper Food Storage Container transforms plates instantly into airtight storage containers. With just a little pressure and a slight turn, the airtight seal will stay locked and in place. A Great Idea no doubt, and one that created a lot of interest for the Sharks. In fact, Michael Tseng the creator of the Platte Topper, originally was only looking for $90,000.00 when he began his presentation. If your wondering why there is only 3 contestants for episode 410 and no Shark Tank Update, it might be because of Tseng's business negotiating skill's that was pushed to the limit. The Plate Topper was such a hot product that a bidding war raised 2 of the Sharks offers in the million dollar range, before things began to collapse. Michael still somehow walked away with a Deal with Lori Greiner for $90,000.00 and a 8% stake in the Plate Topper Business.
Episode 408 - 11-09-2012 (week 9)
- ReVestor - Real Estate Search Engine of the Future. With this App Bill Lyons the owner of Revester claims you can instantly find good real estate investments fast. You simply put in the details of the type of real estate you would like to invest in, and the Revestor can narrow down your choices and even show you which ones have the best rate of return. It was a
No Dealwith the Sharks but you can still download the Revestor App for free.
- Ice Chips Candy - Certified Organic Candy using nature's sugar Xylitol as the sweetener that Dentist's Love. The Ice Chips Candy comes in 17 varieties which they have already sold a third of a million dollars worth so far this year. Vines-Haines & Charlotte Clary makes a Deal with Barbara Corcoran & Mark Cuban for $125k with a 20% stake in the company.
- PC Classes Online - New Technology Classes for Baby Boomers. The PC Classes Online will teach the older generation how to do all sorts of tasks with their computers and smart phones.
- Transformer Guy - Iron Man Transformer Suit's That You Can Drive. Only on the Shark Tank Right? Well Drew Beaumier the creature of these very unique real life transformer suit's, came driving in the Shark Tank with a few of his friends also decked in their driving costumes. these transformer suits may not be for everyone, but there clearly is a market for these $1800 costumes that transforms into a vehicle. Deal with Kevin O'Leary for $150k and a 30% stake in the business.
- Ruck Pack Combat Nutrition is a Specialty Energy Drink Designed by Soldiers for Soldiers in the Military. The Ruck Pack Combat Nutrition is similar to an energy shot BUT without all the stuff (mostly caffeine) that makes you jittery. Major Dyer makes a Deal with Kevin O'Leary & Robert Herjevic for double what he was asking for, $150k and 20% of the Ruck Pack Energy Drink Business.
- Nearly Newlywed - Wedding Dress Buy, Sell or Rent Online. This is a great idea that could save you a lot of money on a wedding dress, if you do not mind being the second one wearing it, or maybe even the third time. It's a way the owner of Nearly Newlywed Bridle Shop Jackie Courtney said "You can get an $11,000 wedding dress for just under $2,000". A neat idea that has been growing considerably but
No Deal with the Sharks.
- Corks Away - Wine Cruise from Long Beach, CA. looks like a fun way to see the sites while enjoying a glass of wine. This was an interesting pitch on the Shark Tank that could almost be in a class of it's own, but how do you expand on the business the the Sharks liking?
- Tie Try is a Rent A Tie by mail order business with an unlimited number to choose from. David Powers & Scott Tindel are the owners of the Tie Try Rental Business that so far have 100 monthly customers they supply with new ties to much like ordering movies from Netflix through the mail. A very creative idea but too small at this point for the Sharks to consider an investment in.
List of Season 4 Episode's Part 3 of 3
Season 1 List of Contestants on the Shark Tank Show
Season 2 Contestants List and All Episodes
Season 3 Contestant's List
Shark Tank Season 7 Episode Guide