Robert Herjevic on The Shark Tank
Robert then went on to become "Vice President of Sales at RAMP Networks" shortly before it was acquired by Nokia. Because his deal was completed before the Nokia deal, Robert was granted stock options (in the new company) which when vested earned him an additional $500k.
Robert Herjevic The Entrepreneur
Herjevic now fully capitalized, started "The Herjavec Group" another security software integrator company in 2003. He is still the CEO to this day. Herjevic's net worth is estimated at over $100 million and counting fast.
Robert Herjevic on Television
Herjevic first started his T.V. career on the Dragons Den in Canada. Some people think that the Dragons Den is a knock off of the Shark Tank, but in fact it's just the opposite. Dragons Den was on the air three years prior to the first season of the Shark Tank. Herjevic was on all the first six seasons of the Dragons Den and all 4 of the Shark Tank episodes.
Successful Deals Herjevic Made On The Shark Tank
Robert Herjevic's Shark Tank Investments Season 1Herjevic invested in a total of 8 new businesses during Season 1 opting to go in with other Sharks on the majority of the deals..Here's a list of Robert Herjevic deals in the order that he acquired them.
- A Perfect Pear - Part Owner w/ Kevin Harrington
- Classroom Jams invests with all the Sharks
- Gift Card Rescue part owner w Kevin O'Leary
- My Therapy Journal part owner w/ Kevin O'Leary
- Grill Charms
- Soy-Yer part owner w/ Daymond John & Kevin O'Leary
- Jump Forward partners w/ Kevin O'Leary
- Grease Monkey Wipes partners with Barbara Corcoran
Season 2 - Successful Shark Tank Deals
Robert Herjevic Successful Deals Season 3
- Chord Buddy - Robert pays $175k for a 20% stake in this unique business.
- You Smell Soap - Buys into the soap business for $55K and gets 20% stake in the company.
- M3 Girl Designs - Partners with Mark Cuban & Lori Greiner for a combined $300k for 30% equity.
- LollaCup - Robert & Mark gets the deal done and gets 40% of the business for $100k.
Robert's Investments in Season 4
- Buggy Beds - Herjevic and all the Sharks invest in the Buggy Bugs product for a combined $250k for a 25% stake in the business.
- Back 9 Dips - Robert and Lori Greiner combine and buy a 25% equity for $150k.
- Focus Designs - Kevin O'Leary and Herjevic buy a 33% stake in the unicycle business for $300k.
- Ruck Pack Energy Drink - Kevin and Robert once again go in on a Major Deal. They pay double ($150k) what was initially asked for and get 20% of the company.
- Coffee Joulies makes a deal with Lori Greiner, Kevin O'Leary, Daymond John and Robert Herjevic for $150,000.00 cash for no equity,but for a royalty fee on every Coffee Joulies sold.
- Get Grinds Coffee Chewing Tobacco gets a deal with Robert and Daymond John for $75,000.00 with only a 15% equity stake in the company.
- The Smart Wheel Invenventioneer's convince two billionaires Mark Cuban and Robert Herjevic to invest a combined $100,000.00 for a 30% stake in this cool invention to keep kids from texting while driving.
- Nut's n More Peanut Butter also makes a deal with both Robert and Mark Cuban for a $250,000.00 investment in return for 30% of the peanut butter business.
- Geek Chic Custom Gaming Furniture persuades Herjevic to invest $300,000.00 and gives him 25% of the custom furniture made for gamers.
- Total of 9 New Shark Tank Investments in Season 4