Shark Tank List of Episodes for Season 4
List of all the contestants products for Season 4 - (part 2 of 3)
The Shark Tank Show for the first time in it's History surpassed the 7 million viewers watching the show. As a result, the producers added 8 new episodes which ended this season with a total of twenty six.
- Living Christmas Tree Rental - rent a live tree and save a tree from getting cut down. In fact the owner Scott Martin, guarantees you can rent the same Living Christmas Tree every single year as it grows with your Family. You take care of it over the Holidays and Scotty Claus and his elves will keep it healthy the rest of the year. DEAL with Mark Cuban for $150k and 40% of the Christmas Tree Rental Business.
- The "Coop" Party Place - is the ultimate place to have a Birthday Party for any age. Lucinda Lent & Juliet Boydstun are the owners and creatures of specialized themed style Birthday Parties. DEAL with Barbara Corcoran for $150k and 15% stake in the business with a personal guarantee she will get her investment back within 2 years.
- Fat Ass Fudge - Is guaranteed NOT to make your ass fat. The very enthusiastic Donna McCue claims her fudge is gluten-free but not glutton-free. It's a Great Name but the Sharks were just not hungry for the fat ass fudge.
Partie Poche - is a purse alternative that straps to your leg. Connor Pastoor & Jillian Jaccard are the College Students that made a BIG impression on the Shark Tank Show but for all the wrong reasons.
NO Deal .UPDATE: Connor and Jillian have since sold the Partie Poche and moved on to pursue other opportunities.
- Shark Tank Featured Update:
- Chord Buddy Entrepreneur Travis Perry comes back to the Shark Tank with a very exciting update after making a deal with Robert Herjevic last Season. With Roberts help this guitar teaching system has already racked up over $1.5 million in sales in less then a year.
Episode 312 - Rerun "Update" from Season 3 - 12-21-2012
- Blondie's Cookies - Some really good cookies you can order online.
- View Sport - Motivation Through Perspiration.
- Gold Generator - Create energy from the earths rotation.
- Copa Da Vino - Wine in a glass makes second appearance on the Shark Tank. Still
- Shark Tank Update
- Shark Tank Featured Update:
- The Last Lid - is the last trash can lid you will ever need to buy. Big Deal with Daymond John
Episode 412 - Shark Tank Starts Second Half of Season 4 - 1-4-2013
- Hot Tot Hair Products for Kid's was invented by Megan Gage looking for a better shampoo without the use of harsh chemicals found in a lot of Kids shampoo's. No doubt Megan came well prepared to answer all the Sharks questions and in the end made a Deal with Mark Cuban for $75k and 40% equity in the Hot Tot shampoo business for kids..
- Dura Tent makes miniature tents to keep flies off the food. The Dura Tent actually sits on top the picnic table and guaranteed to keep pesky critters out of your food while outdoors. Dan Rothweil has already sold over 40,000 units which is a very impressive number, but not good enough to get any of the Sharks to invest in the Dura Tent Business.
- Dream Arcades takes the old arcade games and brings them into the 21st century. Brant Myers & Dan Grimm decided to take their love for playing arcade games and their love for a good beer and combine them into one. Arkeg now sells arcade games with a built-in beer keg for an average of $4,000.00 each. As much as I would like to have one myself, it was still a
- Game Face Tattoo's will put a smile on every one's face and revolutionize an entire lucrative industry. Doug Marshall is the owner of the Game Face Tattoo Company which makes wearing a mask as easy as wearing a tattoo. Fortunately the Game Face Tattoo's simply peels right off when its time to come back to reality. Great Idea! DEAL with Lori Greiner and Mark Cuban for $450k and 35% stake in the company.
- Special Shark Tank Update
- Wild Squirrel Nut Butter was started in the Dorm Rooms at College by Entrepreneurs Erika Welsh & Keeley Tillotson. After making a deal with Barbara Corcoran in season 3, they both decided to put College on hold to further develop the Wild Squirrel Nut butter Brand. They have projected sales of $1.2 million within the next year. Not bad for a couple of squirrels.
Episode 414 - 1-11-2013
- Coffee Joulies keeps your coffee hotter for an extended period of time by using the excess heat when your coffee is to hot to drink. Dave Jackson & Dave Petrillo already had $575,000.00 in sales and expect to do over a million dollars this year alone. Deal with Kevin O'Leary, Lori Greiner, Daymond John and Robert Herjevic for $150,000.00 for a royalty fee of $6 per Coffee Joulies sold retail, and $3 per wholesale unit sold. The royalty will drop to $1 per unit sold after all 4 Sharks recoup their investment.
- Urbio is a company that makes Vertical Wall Gardens you can easily rearrange using strong magnets on the flower pots. Stick them to the Vertical Wall Garden plate holders or any metal surface. Super cool idea that has 3 Sharks fighting to get a piece of the action. In the end Lori Greiner closes the deal for $300,000.00 and only 15% equity stake in the vertical garden business.
- Sub Zero Ice Cream is not just another Ice Cream Store but more of an adventure. With over a trillion combinations to choose from, You Will Be Back For More. If not for the flavors, then for how it is made right in front of you while you watch. Unfortunately the Sharks did not bite.
- Teddy Needs A Bath and this product is going to give him one. Nicole Townend is the inventor of the Teddy Needs A Bath product with a pillow case-like design that zips up and keeps Teddy safe in the washer. Deal with Mark Cuban for $100k and a 30% stake in the teddy bear cleaning business. Nicole will also pay Mark a 10% royalty until he gets his investment paid back in full.
- Shark Tank Update
- Litter Jewelry Unique One-Of-A-Kind Jewelry from Season 3 when the sisters made a deal with Daymond John and Mark Cuban. Daymond set up a meeting with Frederick's of Hollywood that has agreed to carry a jewelry line specifically designed for them. Mackenzie and Rachel said they will have around $3 million in sales this year alone. Not to bad for jewelry made out of litter, well sort of.
Episode 413 - 2/1/2013
- Bibbitec Bibs is an all purpose apron/bib that covers your kids entire upper body. The inventors Susie and Steve Taylor have sold approx. $17,000.00 of the Bibitec Bibs in the last year and need an investor to help get this product into more retail stores. it's a cool idea for a bib that has lots of potential but the sharks said
- Invisible Xero Shoes is the lightest weight running shoe/sandal on the market. The Entrepreneurs behind the Barefoot Running Shoes are Lena Phoenix & Steven Sashen who are on track to do over $1.2 million in sales for just this year alone. Kevin O'Leary who has someone else do his running for him, offers them $400,000.00 but he wants 50% of the Xero Shoe Business in return. Not really needing the money more then they need a strategic partner to help further develop the business, declines O'Leary's generous offer if you can call it that.
- Sound Bender increases the sound of your iPad using a magnetic power-free sound amplifier that requires no batteries or power to increase the sound. The Entrepreneur Rabbi Moshe Weiss has already sold 7000 units online just in the last 6 months with a deal with Walgreen's on the horizon. Deal with Daymond John for $54,000.00 and a 40% stake in the Sound Bender Business.
- Cuddle Story Telling Bear records stories in your voice that can be played over and over via MP3 Player. Mike Robinson is the inventor of the talking teddy bear that you can go online and record a message or read a story to anyone who has a Cuddle Bear.
- Shark Tank Update
- Cousin's Maine Lobster takes them from the East Coast and sells lobsters on the West Coast via Food Trucks in the Los Angeles area. UPDATE: After making a deal with Barbara Corcoran for $55k and 15% of the business, you can now order Maine Lobster and have it shipped anywhere in the country.
Episode 415 - 2/8/2013
- My Cold Snap is a handheld cooler that keeps cans and bottles ice cold. Scott Duff & Carlos Ortiz claim this is the only ice chest you hold in your hand. It's a great idea and one that has brought in over $250,000.00 in the past, but they had very little activity recently.
- Green Garmento is the 4-in-1 Dry Cleaners bag that looks to eliminate single use plastics. Jennie Nigrosh is the inventor of the Green Garmento Garment bag that already has sales close to a million dollars but not much profit.
- Get Grinds is a chewing tobacco alternative using coffee grinds in pouches with an added burst of energy. Matt Canepa & Pat Pezet is taking two different popular products, chewing tobacco and energy drinks, and combining them into a brand new one. The Get Grinds tobacco alternative uses a lot of the same "energy boosters" that's found in most energy drinks on the market. Deal with Robert Herjevic and Daymond John for $75k and a 15% equity stake in the Get Grinds Chewing/Energy business.
- Hoodie Pillow is the new invention from the creator of CitiKitty and shes coming back for another deal. Rebecca Rescate & Chris Hindley have come up with the PERFECT traveling pillow you will not want to travel without. Deal with Robert Herjevic for $90,000.00 with only a 20% equity stake in the new hoodie pillow business.
- Featured Update
- AVA The Elephant Thermometer Sticker's also has a new invention that is sure to be a success. Individual thermometer's that stick to your head. Tiffany Krumins made a deal with Barbara Corcoran last season and has already sold over 100,000 Ava The Elephant medicine dispensers which is over a $1 million in sales thus far. She is now expanding her new thermometer sticker that's is sure to be another big success.
Episode 418 2/15/2013
- The Smart Wheel is dedicated to "Stopping Texting While Driving" presented by 6 teenager's on a mission. The Inventioneer's even got the President of the United States Barrack Obama to recommend this product that will keep teenagers eyes on the road and not on their smart phones. Deal with Robert Herjevic and Mark Cuban for $100,000.00 and only a 30% equity stake in the Smart Wheel Business. Look for the Inventioneer's to be back on the Shark Tank with more cool inventions in the future.
- HDYR Sushi Bars is creating a brand new alternative to casual fast food dining where you create your own sushi rolls. The owners Peter & Yuen have already sold 40 franchise's which they collect a 7% royalty fee that's starting to add up fast. this has Kevin O'Leary making an offer of a million dollars for only 22% of the "How Do You Roll" Sushi business. In the end it was a Big Deal for Kevin O'Leary who settled on a 20% equity stake to close the deal.
- Smuffins are the New S'mores made in a new and creative way that you will have to have S'more of. Carmen Lindner has taken the S'more's idea when you go camping and has morphed it inside a muffin, a S'muffin to be exact. Looks Good but No Deal.
- Pretty Padded Room is an Online therapy for women. The Entrepreneur Bea Arthur has a plan to bring this very lucrative industry directly into your home and on your schedule when its most convenient for you. With a subscription service for her clients and a growing list of Therapist's who like the idea of conducting business just about anywhere, this idea has a lot of room to grow. Unfortunately none of the Sharks were interested in investing in the Pretty Padded Room which resulted in a
- Featured Update
- Invis A Rack is returning to the Shark Tank with a message that will make many Americans Proud in his stance against keeping jobs here in the U.S.A. Donny McCall refused to budge on sending his Invis-A-Rack oversees to be manufactured even though they could produce it cheaper. This resulted in a
No Deal with the Sharksbut a BIG DEAL with a manufacture here in the U.S. that has matched his oversees competition prices. Donny sold $75,000.00 of his Invis-A-Rack invention within 3 Months of being on the Shark Tank before he ran out of inventory.
Episode 417 2/22/2013
- Hip Chicks are high quality denim jeans made to show off your finer assets. Megan Jackson Carreker & Aimee Miller have designed a pair of denim jeans that will not show off your "whale tale" or your "muffin top." LOL, you just cant make this stuff up, but the Hip Chicks Jeans can help solve these problems if you can afford the price tag and have the body to get into a pair.
- Proof Eye Wear are sunglasses made out of sustainable wood making each pair unique. The wooden eyeglasses were invented by Brothers Taylor, Brooks and Tanner Dame who have in excess of over $400,000.00 in sales within the past year. With two reasonable offers by Robert Herjevic and Mr. Wonderful, somehow the Brothers walk away empty handed.
- Addison's Wonderland is the place to make your little girls dreams come true in her new bedroom accessories that will make her feel like a princess. Brooke Bryant & Brittany Hayes have already sold over $130,000.00 of Addison's Wonderland Accessories with the average order between $800 to $1200 per room.
- Muddy Water Camo uses 100% in-focus photos for the Brand New Camouflage of the future.
- Steve Maloney and Steven Kirkpatrick already have $150,000.00 in camouflage sales but they also have a few other investors that already have a stake in Muddy Water Camo Business. Even though they did manage to get an offer from Kevin O'Leary, they were forced to stick with their initial evaluation because of the other investors. This resulted in a
- Featured Update
- Liquid Money Cologne will have you smelling just like real money, really. The liquid money cologne has turned into some serious Real Money with sales over a million dollars within 9 months from appearing on the Shark Tank. The Sharks might not of been interested in smelling like money (they already do) but The Venetian in Las Vegas was most interested and placed the biggest order Pat McCarthy has so far had.
Episode 420 3-1-2013 - Week 19
- Nuts n More peanut butter and almond spread is a high protein energy supplement for Athletes that come with several healthy benefits. The Entrepreneurs Peter Ferreira, Dennis Iannotti & Neil Cameron already have $100,000.00 is sales with a major distributor that is interested in carrying their Healthy Peanut butter Brand. Deal with Mark Cuban and Robert Herjevic for $250,000.00 and a 30% stake in the Nuts n More Peanut Butter Business.
- Jeska Shoe Company turns stiletto high heel shoes into a wedge and then back to a heel using magnets. The inventor Jessica Haynes has put her life savings and a loan from her parents to get the Jeska Shoe Company into business but only has a prototype thus far and needs the Sharks help to make this cool idea a reality. Deal with Daymond John for $70,000.00 and a whopping 70% of the Jeska Shoe Business.
- Neo Mag Light is a do it yourself tattoo remover made for home use. This product is mainly geared towards the jail house and home made tattoo's using dark colors for maximum effectiveness. Entrepreneur's Nick Gonzales & Kevin Mack have steadily been selling the Neo-Mag Light and the Black Magic IPL at a rate of 30 to 40 units per month. With so many unanswered questions on the types of tattoos the NeoMag Light will remove, it all came down to the potential liability that could come from this product.
- PSI Bands are acupressure bands designed for nausea and motion sickness. The owner behind the company Romy Taormina, also claims this can help people with cancer. Shes in $600k in debt because her company that SHE OWNS has been deferring money she is rightly due and she intends to get paid one of these days, hopefully from the Sharks investment. REALLY? Needless to say something smells a little fishy to the Sharks and they just do not trust her. Go Figure.
- I also had a run-in with someone that says she works for PSI Bands. (Romy disguising as an employee?) She got a hold of me prior to this episode of the Shark Tank and wanted to add a little more information to the article I wrote. Always more then happy to help out anyone that has been on the Shark Tank, I agreed and sent a draft of the article on the PSI Bands. After she sent me back the article with the updates, I liked it and replaced the updated article not thinking much about it. I decided to make one little change because it was focusing too much on a national retailer that I will not mention here. When I went into the HTML part of the article and immediately seen it had a bunch of hidden code (no less then a dozen times throughout the article) referring back to this retailer. Pretty dirty trick that she or an employee almost got away with.
- YES, I still have all the emails and the original article that she "touched up" that was filled with this hidden code. Needless to say I wanted to know what this was all about and I'm still waiting on an answer as she has not returned any emails since that time. Mark Cuban and Daymond John were both right to say they do not trust this company or it's ethics in conducting business.
- Shark Tank Update
- Surf Set Fitness is an indoor surfing board that will have your surfing like a pro in no time without ever getting wet. Mike Hartwick and Sarah Ponn's are the owners of Surf Set Fitness that is making waves at fitness centers all over the country certifying new indoor surfing instructors. With a completed deal with Mark Cuban, Mike and Sarah are on track to do $5 million in sales this year alone.
List of Season 4 Episodes 1 of 3
List of Season 4 Episodes 3 of 3