List of the Shark Tank Show Episodes For Season 4
|Ryan Kelly seen on Shark Tank Season 4 Finale|
- Lose 12" with the Ryan "Cowboy" Ehmann using his Rodeo workout videos. Ryan created a very unique software program that can calculate your heart rate for maximum effectiveness. Deal with Daymond John for exactly what he is looking, $125,000.00 and 25% equity in the lose 12' workout videos.
- Baby Loves Disco puts on disco parties for kids in real life night Club's. The creatures Heather Murphy-Monteith & Andy Hurwitz have already grossed $2 million in the last 5 years with no plans of slowing down. As much fun as kids are having all over the country, the Sharks are just not interested in the Baby Loves Disco Business.
- CordaRoy's Bean Bag Beds transforms a bean bag into a full sized bed and back into a bean bag within minutes. A Super Cool Invention by any ones standards. Consumers agree with sales over $1.4 million in just the last year. Deal with Lori Greiner that somehow walks away with 58% of the business for only $200,000.
- Cell Helmet comes with a guarantee that your I-Phone will not get damaged if it's inside this cell phone case. It's almost like getting cheap insurance for your pricey new iPhone as long as it somehow manages to get damaged inside the Cell Helmet. A really neat idea that thousands of people have to deal with on a daily basis. Unfortunately there was
No Dealfor David Artuso & Mike Kane.
- Featured Update:
- Painted Pretzel Raven Thomas makes a Deal with Investor Mark Cuban in Season 3. Sales have more then quadrupled since making a deal on the Shark Tank with several large deals being completed. Mark has added the Painted Pretzels for anyone visiting the Landmark Theatres in which he also has an ownership stake in, and in Sam's Club around the country. Cuban does not own Sam's Club, yet.
Episode 421 3/29/2013
- Drop Stop covers the gap between your car seat and the center console. Marc Newburger & Jeffrey Simon get a Big Deal with Lori Greiner for $300k and 20%. She promises to make them millionaires in record time.
- Traditional Fisheries wants to feed the Shark's some Lion fish as a new fish delicacy. The lionfish is an invasive species that is invading the East Coast and there doest seem to be any way to control them, until now. Traditional Fisheries has a plan to control one of the most beautiful fish in the Ocean, but also one of the most venomous, by making them a new delicacy. It's a Great Idea and a worthy cause that somebody better start doing something about but
- Simple Sugar Scrubs was first started by Lani Lazzari when she was only 11 years old in her search to take away her eczema. Lani came up with an all natural sugar scrubs that gently exfoliates the skin while providing a deep skin nourishment all at the same time. Without a doubt Lazzari now 19 years old, came prepared to negotiate with the Sharks on their level and ends up making a Deal with Mark Cuban for $100,000.00 and 33% of the Simple Sugar Scrubs Business.
- Cool Wrap Gift Bags is a shrink wrap gift bag that's just cool. You simply put your gift inside the Cool Wrap Bag, seal it and then hit it with a blow dryer to make a perfectly wrapped gift in no time. After this product has been idle of the past 10 years, Jeffrey Miller came into the Shark Tank looking for $100,000.00 for a 40% equity stake in the gift wrapping business. Mark Cuban LOVES This Idea and makes Miller an offer of $250,000.00 for the entire business and will give him a 3% royalty from all future profits. Jefferey wastes zero time in taking Marks offer. DEAL with Mark Cuban for 100% of the Gift Wrapping Business.
- Featured Update:
- Buggy Beds Maria Curcio & Veronica Periongo made a deal with all five Sharks earlier this season. They have sold over $1 million dollars worth in the last two months since first seen on the Shark Tank Show.
Episode 426 - 4/5/2013
- LiddUp Coolers will light up your cooler and a whole lot more. Taylor Gwiazdon & Jayson Sandberg are the inventors of the Lidd Up Cooler that has built-in LED Lighting. They have secured 3 patents but have no sales as of yet. Deal with Kevin O'Leary for $100k and 33% equity in the light up cooler business.
- Echo Valley Meats delivers freshly grown meat to your doorstep. Dave Alwan is the Entrepreneur behind Echo valley Meats that did $1.25 million in sales just last year alone. Unfortunately there was
No Deal on the Shark Tank.
- Root Suit full body costumes will get you a lot of attention wearing this unique looking costume. Colin Grussing is the inventor of the Root Suit that sold over $525,000.00 worth last year with a $140,000.00 in pure profit. But this was not enough to get any of the Sharks to invest in the full body costumes.
- GOBIE H20 Water Bottle has a built-in filter system within the water bottle that makes using plastic bottles obsolete. Using what Rusty calls the flex-flow technology to make just about any water drinkable, he has already sold $285k in the past 17 months from online orders. Deal with Daymond John for $300k and 40% of the hi-tech water bottle business.
- Featured Update:
- The Coop Party Place Entrepreneurs Juliet Boydstun and Lucinda Lent made a deal with Barbara Corcoran and is now in the process of expanding the business nation wide. Gross sales went from $350,000.00 pre-Shark Tank and looks to hit the million dollar mark by years end.
Episode 423 - Scheduled to air 4/19/2013. Postponed to 5/17/2013 and now part of the Two Hour Season Finale Special.
- LugLess Luggage Pickup and delivery service was started by Brian Altomare who wants to take the chore out of lugging your luggage around.
- Geek Chic Custom Gaming Tables are custom built tables that transforms into a game table.
- Robert Gifford is the self professed Geek that has a flair for style and a love for all things games.Making these quality gaming tables has grossed Gifford $2 million, but he is still in the hole $100,000.00 for his efforts. I haven't been able to say this for quite a few episodes, but Deal with Robert Herjevic for $300k and a 25% equity stake in the Geek Chic Furniture Business.
- Stella Valle Jewelry is inspired by two Army Sisters Paige Dellavalle & Ashley Jung with a military edge to their jewelry line. With already over $75,000.00 in recent sales and big stores such as Bloomingdales wanting to carry the Stella Valle Jewelery Line, the business looks promising. Deal with Lori Greiner and Mark Cuban for $150,000.00 and a 35% stake in their jewelry line.
- Jones Scones is J. Jones custom created scones that are second to none. In fact these Scones are so good that J. Jones put his law career on hold to devote his time to baking these tasty treats. Unfortunately the sharks are not interested mainly because there is nothing proprietary about the product.
- Featured Update:
- The Scrub Daddy Scrubber is quickly becoming one of the most successful products ever seen on the shark Tank Show including all four seasons. whats not to like about a smiley face scrubber that actually "Thinks" and can change how it scrubs just by changing the temperature of the water.
Episode 422 - 4/26/2013
- Shotgun Shell Bobbers by Fishing Ammo is making waves in the fishing community by adding two very popular sports. Combine a shotgun shell with a fishing bobber an wola, you have the Shotgun Shell Bobber. Jeff Stafford & Dusty Holloway waste now time in making a Deal with Mark Cuban for $80,000.00 and a third of the fishing/hunting business.
- The Mission Belt is a no holes belt buckle that is on a mission to feed families around the world. Super Salesman Nate Holzapfel invented the Mission Belt that's guaranteed to fit perfectly every time. Deal with Daymond John for $50,000.00 and 37.5% of the mission belt business. UPDATE: Daymond tweeted that they sold over $500,000.00 worth of the mission belt in just the first 10 days after the airing of the Shark Tank Show.
- Wicked Good Cup Cakes are cupcakes in a jar with quite a story on how they became famous. The inventors of the Wicked Good Cupcakes and Mother/Daughter team Tracey Noonan & Danielle Desroches, are approaching sales of a third of a million for the year. Unbelievably Kevin O'Leary finally makes a Deal with his perpetuity line that has failed so many times before. Kevin gives Tracey and Danielle $75,000.00 for zero equity, but instead will get $1 for every Wicked Good Cupcake sold until he gets his money back. He will then get .45 cents in perpetuity for the life of the company.
- Tremont Electric inventor Aaron Lemieux has invented the nPlugPeg that is capable of producing electricity just from normal walking using kinetic energy. Super cool idea but Aaron was unable to get a deal.
- Featured Update:
- Billy Blanks Jr. made a very emotional but very good deal with Daymond John and Mark Cuban in season 3. Billy made a deal with Lions Gate and is now on T.V. across the country.
Episode 421 Aired 5/3/2013
- Misto Box Coffee Club guarantees you will always have a new type of coffee to try throughout the month. Samantha Meis & Conor Riley ends up making a deal with Mark Cuban for $75k and 30% of Misto Box.
- Squirrel Boss Bird Feeder keeps the squirrels out of your bird feed by zapping the squirrel with a harmless volt of electricity. Michael J. Desanti came up with his squirrel proof bird feeder to discourage them from eating his bird feed, but not to harm them in the process.
- Vermont Butcher Block makes custom made kitchen products using only quality real wood. David Glickman has already sold almost $3 million in custom quality made kitchen utensils and butcher blocks. unfortunately it was a
No Deal with the Sharks.
- Me-Ma's Gumbo Bricks is the perfect way to experience real authentic gumbo cooking in your own home. Kevin O'Leary and Lori Greiner make a deal for $200,000.00 for a 50% stake equity in the gumbo business. YES, Mr. Wonderful does indeed appear to have a heart.
- Featured Update:
- eCreamery Ice Cream is the only custom made ice cream made to order and shipped to your door. Super cool invention that has become wildly successful with sales over a half a million in just 3 months time after being seen on the Shark Tank.
Shark Tank Episode 425 - aired 5-10-2013
- Babys BadAss Burgers is probably the Best Dam Hamburger you will ever eat out of a Food Truck. If the burger doesn't grab your attention, the scenery surly will.
- Track Days "The Movie" wants to make a full-length action film about Motorcycle Racing but they do not have a completed script yet.
- KazAM Balancing Bike's for Kids is one cool invention I sure wish I had around when learning to ride a bicycle. This bicycle with no pedals has already sold over $1.4 million in just the first 3 years. DEAL with Barbara Corcoran and Mark Cuban for $300,000.00 and 32% interest in the bike business.
- Pink Shutter Photo Booths is bringing the photo booths back with 21st Century Technology with LOTS of new twists. Super Supper Cool Idea for just about any event. DEAL with Barbara Corcoran for $300k with a 33% stake and an equal salary distribution of all the profits.
Shark Tank Episode 424 - 5-17-2013 - Season Finale
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz Takes Over the Shark Tank.
- Three Day Rule Dating Site is more like a private dating club that takes an invite to get into this Dating Pool. IF excepted, and you will be checked out, you can join the Three Day Rule Dating Site starting at $100.00 per Month.
- Ryan's Barkery was started by an 11 year old Entrepreneur Ryan Kelly that invented the "Perfect Dog Biscuit" that his new puppy would LOVE! As a result, all the dogs in the neighborhood also loved them and the Ryan's Barkerey was born. Deal with Barbara Corcoran who gladly gives Ryan exactly what he was looking for, $25,000.00 for 25% of his Dog Biscuit Business.
- Tom n Chee Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Franchise is a Great Alternative to the choices most of us have in our Neighborhood for fast food restaurants. It's such a great idea that Barbara Corcoran and Mark Cuban make yet another Deal combining forces and investing $600,000.00 for only a 15% Stake Equity in the Tom + Chee Restaurants.
- Verbalize It App has the potential to help you communicate with anyone in the world. Yes, Anyone! With this Translations App. you can instantly talk directly with a translator that speaks your language, and just about any language around the world. DEAL - Kevin O'Leary steals this deal away from Mark Cuban and Robert Herjevic for a whopping $250,000.00 with only a 20% stake equity with this translation app with a real time translator.
List of Season 4 Episode's Part 1 of 3
List of Season 4 Episode's Part 2 of 3
Season 1 List of Contestants on the Shark Tank Show
Season 2 Contestants List and All Episodes
Season 3 Contestant's List