Daymond John's Success Quotes
Inspirational Quotes by Daymond John
|Daymond John's Book|
"The Brand Within"
Starting with nothing more than a great idea and the determination to succeed by creating a brand new market in a tightly controlled industry, FUBU (For Us-By Us) has grown into a multi-billion dollar powerhouse. This may of been John's vehicle getting to the top of the fashion industry, but now the "Daymond John's Shark Brand" covering several types of businesses has put him at the top in several exciting new industries.
Daymond John on Google +
Success Quote's By Daymond John
- "I developed the Will To Succeed".
- It’s all about playing a smart game.
- It made no sense to be on television, just for the sake of being on television.
- It’s one thing to be poor. It’s another thing to be without pride or self-respect
- My style is to back-off before I get too close to a deal. It’s a passive-aggressive thing.
- It was one thing to dream about making it big, but to actually go about it with a viable plan.
- I had it in my head that I would be rich. "Million Dollar Rich".
- The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance.
- That was my mother’s great strength, her wisdom: she gave me a little rope, thinking I would either hang myself with it, or use it to lift myself up and out.
- When you get behind a celebrity, he’ll get behind you.
- In entrepreneurship, you decide to give up your day job at the point where either (A) the hobby/new business is at least making some form of ends meet, or (B) you feel that you need to dedicate yourself for a certain amount of time to it and give yourself the last hoorah.
- If you don’t have the partnerships available or you can’t find a team member with that knowledge, try to intern or shadow for someone who does.
- Sewing is ability; manufacturing is knowledge.
- Cool and Profit are two different things. I'm already cool and hip.
- My mother used to say that real estate was the most important thing you could own.
- You have to focus, one hundred percent.
- You’ve got to keep your eye on the prize.
- ”When looking at trends I always ask myself basic and timeless questions about business, and the one I seem to always come back to is, How is this different than anything else in the marketplace?’”
- ”An entrepreneur must pitch a potential investor for what the as well as sell the dream on how much of a profit can be made.”
- ”Good grooming is integral and impeccable style is a must. If you don’t look the part, no one will want to give you time or money.”
- ”I’ve come to learn that my initial investment is more about the person versus the product that I am buying into. I’ve also learned that I really do enjoy giving worthy people an opportunity of a lifetime.”
- "Mentors, by far, are the most important aspects of businesses,"
- In most businesses, the problem is education.”
- “If I invested my money in this I’d sleep like a baby. I’d wake up every two hours crying and asking my mommy ‘Where’s my money’. I’m out.”
- Napoleon Hills’ book "Think and Grow Rich" was my first encounter in the understanding of goals.
- Daymond John's response to Shark Tank Contestants "We always look at the person who is pitching and cast our judgment based on whether or not we would want to do business with them".
- We are valuing you today, not the crazy number.
Mark Cuban's Success Quote's
Kevin O'Leary Success Quote's
Lori Greiner Success Quote's
Barbara Corcoran Success Quote's
Robert Herjevic Success Quote's