How To Make Money Investing Like The Sharks
Behind the Scene's Interview with the Shark Tank Investors
|.Multi-Millionaire and Billionaire|
Sharks on the Shark Tank
All five of the Shark's Mark Cuban, Daymond John, Kevin O'Leary, Barbara Corcoran and Robert Herjevic were present for this Interview, leaving Lori Greiner the only Shark not present on the stage. This might only be a 16 minute video but its jam packed full of good information for all past, present and future contestants. The Sharks actually talk about a few entrepreneurs and certain products without mentioning name's as if by some kind of code, but if you're a Big Shark Tank Fan, you'll know exactly who they're referring to.
Watch "How To Make Money Like A Shark Video":
Of course, you can't have a conversation about making money like a Shark without getting their net worth involved and establishing who the richest Shark on the Show is. Kevin O'Leary who would LOVE to say He is the richest Shark on the Shark Tank knows he's just a baby shark compared to the largest Shark of them all (both figuratively and financially speaking) Mr. Mark Cuban. O'Leary admits Mark Cuban's net worth far exceeds any other Shark on the stage, but then adds "and I have just enough money to screw him up".
Daymond John brings up an excellent point concerning making multi-millions of dollars. Daymond says "none of us ever have to work again, so once you get past the x amount of millions, the money doesn't really matter. Instead, it's how much effort you're going to put in it and do you specialize in that market". Kevin adds "we're a Bank that has a lot more flexibility". Mark Cuban also brings up one of his most asked questions on the Shark Tank concerning how many more jobs will investing in the Business create.
Barbara Corcoran talks about what happens when the Shark Tank Show ends and their work is just beginning before the deal is officially completed a few months later. This is perhaps the most interesting part about writing for the Shark Tank Success Blog and seeing how much progress has been made from the time of the taping until the time the episode airs.
Mark Cuban invites President Barack Obama to join the Shark Tank so He can experience firsthand the Great Entrepreneur's behind Small Businesses. Barbara even suggests Barrack come on as a guest Shark which I bet the producers would just love, but we might be waiting an awfully long time on that one.
According to all the Sharks on the panel when asked what to use investment dollars when starting a new business and/or product, the answer was unanimous, Creating Sales is #1. You may have the hottest new product on the market, but with little or no sales it really means nothing to the Sharks if you haven't proven it will SELL!!!.
More Do's and Dont's When Pitching To The Sharks in the "How To Make Money Like A Shark Video".
- You better be the smartest person in the room about your Business and your Industry.
- Pitch To Your Mother In-law or anyone with an objectionable opinion. If they tell you your pitch is great, go find someone else more objectionable.
- Articulate the Grand Idea in 90 seconds or less with the bottom line "How To Make Money".
- Explain in detail why you are the best person with the best business plan that will be successful!
- You MUST Be A Self Motivated Leader.
- According to Daymond John, you're already being judged before you even start your pitch inside the Shark Tank. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so you might as well lighten up and have a good time!!!
- Always Show Massive Confidence and "BELIEVE" You Will Get The Deal You Desire.