, , , ,

Kevin O'Leary Quotes

Kevin O'Leary's Famous Quotes

Shark Tank's Kevin O'Leary's Popular Business Quotes

 If there's one Shark on the Show you could probably write an entire book of memorable Shark Tank Quotes, no question it would be Kevin O'Leary. I swear this guy must stay up at night dreaming up his next famous quotes to add to his growing list. Love him or not, it's obvious O'Leary puts a lot of thought into his sometimes in-your-face catch phrases packed with the wisdom from a very successful businessman.

Kevin O'Leary's Shark Tank Quotes

List of Kevin O'leary Quote's

  1. What Are You Nuts?
  2. "I don't care what happens to you, I'm worried about your money"
  3. "Your Dead To Me"
  4. My Money is like little soldiers, I send them out to war and they come back home with prisoners.
  5. I'm a very simple man. All I want to do is Make Money!
  6. I'm not a tough guy. I'm just delivering the truth and only the truth and if you can't deal with it, too bad.
  7. Don't Cry About Money, It Never Cry's For You!
  8. I'm not trying to make friends; I'm trying to make money.
  9. "Money Equals Freedom"
  10. The only reason doing business is to Make Money; that's the Only Reason for doing business.
  11. I want to go to bed richer than when I woke up
  12. Money is My Military, each Dollar A Soldier!
  13. The ultimate truth about money: even though it doesn’t care about me or you, to make money requires us to care deeply about it.
  14. Money may go to bad people, but it never goes to bad ideas.
  15. Whatever you pay attention to, Grows!
  16. I wanted to fire him, and he doesn't even work for me. LOL.
  17. Opportunity Knocked, there was no one home, get out of here.
  18. Capitalism creates FREEDOM. I can’t think of a loftier, more important calling than that.
  19. Not everyone wants to be an entrepreneur, or to start and grow a business. But one thing’s for certain: everyone wants to be financially successful and make more money.
  20. I take pride in the fact that all my new ventures began as small businesses and became million and billion-dollar successes.
  21. Don't let the dark clouds of greed confuse you.
  22. "It's All About the MONEY, All The Time"
  23. Nobody has a monopoly on good ideas
  24. If you want a Friend, buy a Dog.
  25. Fire Your Mother if you have to. (Excellent Interview)
  26. People are very aware what I stand for on TV. Nobody gets rich on Television, but a chance to build their brand. That's what I'm attempting to do.
  27. "There's only one side of me" Kevin O'Leary says. "You get the right side. You get the correct version of the Facts".
  28. -"I forgot about this guy already; Bring on the next deal, I'm here to make Money"
  29. “You’re in the Shark Tank for the money. You’re here for the money. I’m a rationale investor. You people are probably delusional entrepreneurs. Somewhere in the middle is reality.”
  30. I like to take risks, that's how I make money. But they are calculated risks.

Mark Cuban's Success Quote's
Daymond John's Success Quote's
Lori Greiner Success Quote's
Barbara Corcoran Success Quote's
Robert Herjevic Success Quote's


  1. Awesome quotes from no one but Kevin O'Leary himself!

  2. "I don't care what happens to you, I'm worried about your money" - I think this quote is great from these. Thanks for sharing!!