Shark Tank Tuesday's on CNBC
Shark Tank Swag Box from CNBC
|Peeking inside the Shark Tank Swag Box|
sent by CNBC promoting #SharkTankTuesdays
|Successful Shark Tank Products inside the Shark Box|
|#SharkTankTuesdays Gift Box includes|
Gobie Water Bottle, Nut's n More, Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce, Orig Audio
Speakers and MarzSpray Energy Booster
The products selected for CNBC's swag gift set include:
- The Gobie Water Bottle that made a deal with Daymond John in season 4 for $300k and 40% for this water bottle with a built-in filtration system.
- Nut's n More "Healthy" Butter that got a deal with Mark Cuban and Robert Herjevic for 35% of the business also in season 4.
- The Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce who scored a deal with Barbara Corcoran in season 1 for $50,000.00 with a 50% equity stake.
- Marz Spray Re-Boot Energy Sprays made a deal with Lori Greiner in season 4 for $200,000.00 and 25% for this alternative to taking pills.
- Orig Audio Portable Speakers who made a very good deal with Robert Herjevic for $150,000.00 giving up only 15% of the business.
This picture of the Sharks obviously taken inside the Shark Tank seems to be missing someone. If I didn't know any better, it almost looks like Lori Greiner got up from the empty chair and walked away just before this picture was taken. Now why would she do that, and why include the empty chair in the picture along with someone's drink? Hmm, I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go, lol.
|Shark Tank Sharks Daymond John, Mark Cuban, |
Robert Herjevic, Kevin O'Leary, Barbara Corcoran and
Lori Greiner's chair. Where's Lori?
As a matter a fact the only Shark in the picture that doesn't have a product inside the Shark Box is Kevin O'Leary. Now I know Kevin has several successful shark tank product's that could have been included, which makes this "soon-to-be famous" picture and the story behind it even more interesting. If Lori or Kevin read this, maybe you could send me a tweet sometime when you get a chance. The more I look at that picture, the more I'm convinced there's a very interesting story behind it.
Thanks again CNBC for sending us this swag gift promoting Shark Tank Tuesday's on CNBC. If you have any more looking for good homes, I would absolutely love to give a few away to "Shark Tank Fans" who visit this blog. Please keep me in mind if you do. I'll make sure they go to folks that appreciate this gift as much as I do.
Be sure to watch the Shark Tank Show all summer long on CNBC featuring the best re-runs from the first 4 Seasons. #SharkTankTuesdays