Doorman It on Shark Tank
Personal Package Delivery - Episode 611 - 1/9/2015
Most people know about Amazon's desire using Drone's delivering package's when you want them in the future, but why wait until then? The Doorman.It is coming to the Shark Tank next Friday night January 9th, 2015, with a very interesting new App providing this same service using today's technology. How could a small start-up App Business possibly think they can compete with the King of Online Delivery Service?
Amazon isn't expected to offer this new personal package delivery service during the times you choose for at least five years, yet the Doorman App is already available in over 1200 stores. The delivery method used by Doorman.It to deliver your packages when you know someone will be there is far superior to any Drone Amazon could ever invent for this purpose, at least I hope. The best way to learn about this high-tech way of delivering package's on your schedule is to watch the Doorman Blade Video comparing them to the Future of Drone's.
Isn't the Doorman Drone Delivery like the coolest new technology you have ever seen on the Shark Tank Show? Yes, that's what I thought, but it does make a lot of sense for cheap guaranteed delivery service depending on what's being sent through the mail.
Pro's Using Doorman App
- On Demand Doorman Package Delivery 7 days a week until midnight.
- Shop Online while out of town and have package's safely stored until you're back home and ready to have them delivered.
- Never have packages stolen from sitting on your doorstep hoping it will be there when you get home or to the office.
- Never worry about the Doorman Drone's getting off course and delivering your package in some field. I heard this is a true story! LOL.
- Cheap Mail Insurance knowing you will receive the package on "your schedule".
- Price's start at only $3.99 per package with 2-hour guarantee delivery time frame.
- Try the Doorman Package Delivery System for FREE for your first package.
Con's Using the Doorman It App
- The Doorman.It Service is only available in San Francisco at the time of this episode of the Shark Tank Show.
-The package's over 45 pounds or 75 linear inches "may be" charged an additional $30.00 to have delivered. This would include something as big as a couch, so that might be a good deal depending on what's being delivered.
- That's about it!
Doorman Delivery Review before the Shark Tank UpdateI seriously doubt there are many new start-up App's having any chance disrupting Amazon's one-hour package delivery service in the future, but the Doorman could easily be the exception. Especially after becoming a full-fledged Shark Tank product next Friday, January 9, 2014.
This business model can easily be scaled for the largest cities, down to the smallest rural communities using the Doorman Human Drone Delivery System. Without question, I would use this service for any high priced product bought online or anything being shipped I want to make sure comes directly to me.
It's hard to imagine the Sharks letting the Doorman walking out of the Shark Tank without a very lucrative deal.
Visit the Doorman App and get the first package delivered for Free!