Shark Tank Season 7 Episode Guide
|Shark Tank Season 7 new Guest Sharks|
Chris Sacca, Ashton Kutcher and Troy Carter
All three of the Guest Sharks scheduled for Season 7 including Ashton Kutcher, Chris Sacca and Troy Carter all have one primary thing in common.
They've all become very successful investing in start-up Internet technology related companies. A few of the start-up businesses Kutcher, Carter and Sacca, were early investors in include Uber, Twitter, Spotify, Dropbox, Kickstarter, AirBnB, Skype, Instagram and the list goes on. Anyone of the three Guest Sharks has the ability, contacts and resources to take a Shark Tank product from Season 7, and turn it into a billion dollar empire.
List of Shark Tank Season 7 Episodes
Shark Tank Season 7 - Episode #701 (9/25/2015)
- Rocket Skates - Electric Powered Wearable Technology Roller Skates asked the Sharks for $1 million with for 3.5% stake in the high tech rocketskates. No Deal.
- Signal Vault - Electronic Pick Pocket Protection Card asked for $200k for a 12.5% stake in the business. Deal with Lori Greiner and Robert Herjavic for $200,000.00 with a 20% equity stake.
- Beebo Baby Bottle Feeder - Multi-Task While Bottle Feeding Your Baby. Asked $200k for 20% equity stake. Deal with Lori Greiner and Ashton Kutcher for $200,000.00 and 30% for the big breasted Beebo.
- McClary Bros Vinegar Mixes - Shrub Drinks made with Sweet Vinegar Mixers was seeking $100,000.00 investment for 15% of the business. No Deal
- Shark Tank Success Update:
- Barbara Corcoran completes two Successful Deals in Season 6 investing in Pipcorn Mini Popcorn and the Homemade Cookie Kits Scratch & Grain
Season 7 - Episode #702 (10/2/2015)
- O'Dang Hummus makes the Healthiest Salad Dressings on the market using All Natural ingredients. Seeking $50,000.00 for 10% equity stake. Deal with Lori Greiner and Robert Herjavic for $50k and 20% of the business.
- Splikity App is a password generator and website organizer app asking $200,000.00 for 10% stake. No Deal
- Mikki Bey Eyelash Extension Business Opportunity to become a Lash Artist asking $300,000.00 for 20%. No Deal
- LiliWare Edible Cups What else can be created using all-natural ingredients for functional biodegradable and edible products? Seeking $150k for 10% for the Loliware. Deal with Mark Cuban and Barbara Corcoran for $600,000.00 and 25% equity stake in the business.
- Shark Tank Success Update
- Red Dress Boutique Update with their new business partner Mark Cuban from Season 6. Over $1 million in sales the first night after the Shark Tank Show before site overloaded and crashed. Finished 2014 with over $14 million is sales and let Mark Cubans team take over the back-end of the website instead of building a brand new site.
Shark Tank Episode 703 - 10/9/2015
- ValPark Valet Parking App was seeking $300,000.00 for 20% of this customized mobile parking app. No Deal
- Foot Cardigan wants the Sharks to invest $250,000.00 for 10% of the custom sock of the month club. Deal with Mark Cuban and Guest Shark Troy Carter for $250k and 20% of the Monthly Sock Subscription Business.
- Wooden Bow Ties wants the Sharks to invest $150,000.00 for a 10% equity stake in the wooden tie business. Deal with Daymond John for $150k and 17.5% stake with a 10% royalty until investments paid in full.
- Nerd Wax came into the Shark Tank seeking $80,000.00 for 20% equity stake in the eyeglass holding wax. No Deal (Turns down two Shark offers with royalty attached deals)
- Success Update
- Kevin O'Leary's update with Wicked Good Cupcakes, Bottle Breacher and the HoneyFund combine for a wedding ceremony performed by Mr. Wonderful himself on Nantucket.
Episode 706 Guide - October 16, 2015
- Table 87 Coal Oven Pizza came into the Shark Tank seeking a $200,000.00 investment for 10% equity stake in the business. Deal with Lori Greiner for $250k and 18.5% of the coal oven pizza biz.
- Ez-Pee-Z Toilet Seat was seeking $50,000.00 for 15% stake in the child toilet seat combination. No Deal.
- Dude Wipes was looking for a $300k investment for 10% stake in their baby wipe alternative for Dude's. Deal with Mark Cuban for $300,000.00 and 25% stake in the wipes for Dude's.
- Milk + Brookies was seeking $100,000.00 for 20% stake in the brownie and cookie mashup deserts. No Deal with the Sharks.
- Shark Tank Update
- Roominate closes deal with Mark Cuban for a $500,000.00 investment for only 5% of the business. With Marks help, Roominate's now in over 800 Walmart Stores with sales over $4.5 million a year after appearing on the Shark Tank Show.
Shark Tank Episode 705 - 10/23/2015
- xCraft Drones and Drone Phones confidently walked into the Shark Tank seeking $500,000.00 for a 20% equity Stake in their new drone technology. Deal with All 5 Sharks including Mark Cuban, Lori Grenier, Daymond John, Kevin O'Leary and Robert Herjevic for $1.5 million and a 25% equity stake in the company.
- 3 Jerks Jerky wants to make a deal with the Sharks for $100k offering 15% stake in their Filet Mignon Beef Jerky. Deal with Daymond John for $100,000.00 and the 15% equity stake, along with an option for another 15% for another $100k if Daymond ever chooses to expand his interest in the 3 Jerks Jerky.
- Skinny Mirror was seeking a $200,000.00 investment for 20% stake in the mirror that makes you look 5 to 10 pounds skinnier. No Deal.
- Switch Witch Halloween Candy Witch was seeking $55,000.00 for 25% equity stake in the Halloween Candy Switching Witch. No Deal
- Shark Tank Success Update:
- Bantam Bagels closes a deal with Lori Greiner and grosses over $2.1 million in sales within 8 months of being on the Shark Tank in Season 6. Lori also helped close major deals with Starbucks now selling their first Shark Tank product, and Delta Airlines serving mini Bantum Bagels in the 1st Class Seats.
Shark Tank Episode 704 - October 30, 2015
- STEM Center Robotics Learning Centers and Robot Kits was asking for $150,000.00 in exchange for 15% stake in the business. Deal with Lori Greiner for $200k and 20% stake in the business. WHAT?
- Rent Like A Champion hooks you up with a fully furnished Home during College Football events. Deal with Mark Cuban and Chris Sacca for a combined $200,000.00 investment for 10% equity stake.
- HotShot Coffee In A Can guarantees this coffee tastes just as good as freshly brewed premium coffee.Seeking $300,000.00 for a 10% stake in the company. No Deal
- Wind Catcher Air Pad's inflatable technology will have you wondering why they didn't invent this years ago. Seeking $200k for 8% equity stake. Deal with Lori Greiner for the $200,00.00 and only 5% of the Windcatcher technology.
- Shark Tank Update:
- SWAG Essentials soap washes and grooming products for men.
Shark Tank Episode 708 - November 6, 2015
- Jimmy Kimmel and his security guard Guillermo has a new invention they're bring to the Shark Tank in Episode 708. They'll also give an update on the Horse Pants invention that, believe it or not, some folks are searching where to buy a pair. Kimmel's update was beyond a little stupid.
- Wink Frozen Desserts is a healthy alternative to ice cream that's 100% Vegan and only 100 calories per pint. Seeking $300k for 15% stake in the Healthy Frozen Desserts. No Deal
- The Clean Cube is the Digital Doorman of the Future handling a wide variety of daily tasks. Asked the Sharks for $300k for 10% of the company. No Deal
- The Simply Fit Boards is a Balance Board that'll help you keep fit. It's the Balance Board with a Twist, in fact lot's of twists asking the Sharks for $125,000.00 for a 15% stake in the business. Deal with Lori Greiner for $125k and only 20% of the Simply Fit Boards.
- Saavy Naturals Edible Soaps and Body Scrubs only uses food-grade ingredients for their All Natural products you can eat. Seeking $200,000.00 from the Sharks for a 10% equity stake. Deal with Barbara Corcoran for $100,000.00 for 40% stake and an additional $100,000.00 line-of-credit for funding purchase orders.
- Shark Tank Success Update for Episode 708
- Tipsy Elves Ugly Holiday Sweater's closed a deal with Robert Herjevic in Season 5, did over $10 million in sales selling the Ugly Christmas Sweaters Brand.
Episode 709 - November 13, 2015
- AFreSheet is a 7-in-1 bed sheet that easily peels off a new layer. Seeking $10,000.00 for a 10%stake in the peel away bed sheets. No Deal
- Polar Pro Filters are designed for the GoPro Hero cameras along with several different accessories. Asked the Sharks for $500,000.00 for 10% of the company. Deal with Mark Cuban and Robert Herjevic for a cool $1 million and 20% stake in the polarizing business.
- UnShrinkIt guarantees to un-shrink wool sweaters and anything made with wool. Un-Shrink It was asking for $100k for 15% inside the Shark Tank. Deal with Mark Cuban for the $100,000.00 and 15% equity stake in the business.
- Grip Clean Hand Soap is an all-natural cleaning product made with real dirt. After Bryce Hudson rides a wheel-y into the Shark Tank, He asks for $85,000.00 for 20% of his business. Deal with Lori Greiner for $85k and 35% of the Grip Clean business.
- Shark Tank Success Update in Episode 709
- Mark Cuban and Barbara Corcoran visit the White House with Daymond John when he's awarded the "Presidential Ambassador For Global Entrepreneurship" Award from the President of the United States.
Episode 711 - 11/20/2015
- Bubble Bump Soccer came into the Shark Tank seeking $160,000.00 investment for a 10& stake in the Bubble Ball Business. Surprisingly, No Deal.
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Spread asked the Sharks for a $200,000.00 investment in exchange for 10% of the thriving business. The Sharks go into a feeding frenzy for the Gluten-Free Brazilian Cheese Bites. Deal with Lori Grenier for the $200k and 16.5% of the Brazi Bites Business.
- Umano Clothing Company is on a mission and needs $150,000.00 for a 15% stake in the business using children's drawings as the artwork. Deal with Lori Grenier and Mark Cuban for 20% stake in the business for only $150,000.00 combined investment.
- The SockTab's pair (couple) came into the Shark Tank seeking $50,000.00 for 20% equity stake in the sock tabs invention. Deal with Daymond John at the last minute for $50,000.00 and 30% stake in the sock tab's business contingent if Bambas Athletic socks (another investment Daymond made on the Shark Tank) agrees with the merger.
- Shark Tank Success Update in Episode 711
- Mensch on a Bench returns to the Shark Tank after completing a deal with Lori Grenier and Robert Herjevic in Episode 614. After a new packaging stratagy and a few more products added to the line, Mensch on a Bench sales soared to over $1 million within eight months after appearing on the Shark Tank.
Shark Tank Episode 714 - 12/4/2015
- Trunkster Zipperless Luggage boldly walked into the Shark Tank seeking $1.4 million in exchange for only 5% of the business. Deal with Lori Greiner and Mark Cuban for the $1.4 million and the 5% Truckster was seeking if the investment's paid back within 24 months. Otherwise the Sharks get 10% of the zipperless luggage business.
- Leaux Racing Trike's peddled it's way into the Shark Tank seeking a $120,000.00 investment for 20% for this new form of transportation. No Deal.
- Sara Oliver Handbags employs senior citizens at retirement communities and needs a $250,000.00 investment for 20% of the business. Deal with Lori Greiner, Kevin O'Leary and Robert Herjevic for $250k and a combined 30% of the custom hand knitted handbag business.
- Glow Recipe Korean Skin Care products asked the Sharks for $425,000.00 in exchange for 10% of the business. Surprisingly, considering both Sharkette's appeared on this Episode, Deal with Robert Herjevic for the $425k and 25% of this world-wide skin care collection of products.
Shark Tank Special Christmas Episode 712 - December 11, 2015
- PiperWai is an all-natural deodorant using charcoal to absorb smelly smells looking for a $50,000.00 investment in exchange for 10% of the business. Deal with Barbara Corcoran for the $50k and 25% of the Piper Wai Brand.
- Beard Head detachable face masks come's in dozens of different designs was seeking a $250,000.00 investment from the Sharks for 25% of the beard business. No Deal.
- LovePop Greeting Cards pop open reveling a 3-D surprise. They came into the Shark Tank looking for a $300,000.00 investment in exchange for only 10% of the Love Pop Biz. Big Deal for Kevin O'Leary who negotiated for 15% of the business after investing the $300,000.00.
- Geek My Tree animated Christmas Tree lights is the smarted bulbs in the world guaranteed to light up your Christmas Tree like never before in the history of flashing lights. Deal with Kevin O'Leary for exactly what Geek My Tree was asking, $225,000.00 in exchange for 25% equity stake in the company.